Ibanez AMH90-BK Artcore Expressionist Guitar, Black
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Are you on the hunt for a new guitar that can be just as adept at melodic Jazz solos as it is at hard rock and blues? Then we have just what you need!
A Dynamic And Expressive Semi Hollow
With the Ibanez AMH90-BK you get a slick-playing guitar that offers a warm, balanced articulation with an excellent response, versatile pickups, and gorgeous aesthetics.
Featuring an all-Linden body, super-sleek Nyatoh and Maple neck, and a pair of vintage-sounding Super 58 humbucker pickups, this guitar is perfect for aspiring professional players seeking a reliable workhorse for their live performances.
Ibanez AMH90-BK Artcore Expressionist Guitar, Black Specs
- Neck Type: AM Expressionist, 3pc Nyatoh/Maple Set-in neck
- Top/Back/Side: Linden top, Linden back, Linden sides
- Fretboard: Bound Macassar Ebony fretboard, Abalone dot inlay
- Scale Length: 628mm
- Fret: Medium frets
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Nut Width: 43mm
- Bridge: Gibraltar Performer bridge
- String Space: 10.5mm
- Tailpiece: VT06 tailpiece
- Neck Pickup: Super 58 (H) neck pickup, Passive/Alnico
- Bridge Pickup: Super 58 (H) bridge pickup, Passive/Alnico
- Factory Tuning: 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- String Gauge: .010/.013/.017/.030/.042/.052
- Nut: Plastic Nut
- Hardware Color: Gold
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Neck Wood||3-piece Nyatoh / Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||double cutaway|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||linden body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.