Ibanez AE295-WK AE Series Electro Acoustic Weathered Black Open Pore
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
Steeped in tradition and born from a long lineage of beautiful stringed instruments, Ibanez bring you their modern interpretation of the classic acoustic guitar with the AE295-WK.
Smooth Tones & Smokey Woods
Part of their new flagship series of electro-acoustic guitars, the AE295-WK features impeccable craftsmanship, a magnetic pickup system, a beautiful curved design and a toneful selection of woods - all wrapped up in striking, western-inspired visuals.
Ibanez AE295-WK Electro-Acoustic Withered Black Features:
- High-Quality AE Series Shape
- X-M Bracing
- Full Okoume Body
- Unique Weather Black Open Pore Finish
- Nyatoh Fretboard
- Wooden Vine Fretboard Inlays
- Abalone/Wooden Rosette
You cannot take your eyes off it - the unusual Weathered Black Open Pore finish of the AE295-WK says everything about this guitar - modern playability combined with tasteful, classically inspired visuals.
The visually striking weathered finish is complimented perfectly as your eyes are drawn towards to the Katalox fretboard, adorned with specially designed Wooden Vine Inlays - whispering echoes of wild west inspiration.
Made entirely from Okoume, the AE styled body is immaculately crafted for projection, balance and comfort - with the Nyatoh neck ensuring that the resonant sounds being produced are as responsive as your play-style.
Further reinforced by Ibanez's scalloped X-M bracing, the carefully designed configuration transmits string vibrations efficiently throughout the body, creating a clear bottom with crispy highs.
Tradition Meets Tonality
Looks aren't everything - and if you're not already sold on the rugged appearance of the AE295-WK, then you're going to want to hear about its hardware.
Fitted with Ibanez's own AP11 Magnetic Pickup, running straight into their own custom Preamp with individual tone and volume controls, Ibanez have really made this adaptable guitar their own. Giving you the best of both worlds - not only does this guitar shine as a well-balanced acoustic, but it can hold it's own in any amplified situation - when the occasion calls for it!
Ibanez AE295-WK Electro-Acoustic Withered Black Specifications:
- Body Shape: AE body
- Bracing: Standard X-M Bracing
- Top: Solid Okoume top
- Back & Sides: Okoume back & Okoume sides
- Neck: Comfort Grip with Rounded Fretboard Edge / Nyatoh neck
- Fretboard: Katalox fretboard
- Bridge: Katalox Scalloped Bridge
- Inlay: Specially designed Wooden Vine inlay
- Soundhole Rosette: Abalone and Wooden
- Tuning Machine: Chrome Die-cast tuners (1:18 gear ratio)
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 44mm
- Neck Scale: 651mm (25.6")
- Neck Radius: 400mmR
- Number of Frets: 20
- Saddle Material: Compensated Bone
- Bridge Pins: Ibanez Advantage
- Strings: D'Addario XTAPB1152
- String Gauge: .011/.015/.022/.032/.042/.052
- String Space: 11mm
- Factory Tuning: 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- Pickup: Ibanez AP11 Magnetic Pickup
- Preamp: Ibanez Custom Electronics w/ Volume and Tone Control
- Output jack: 1/4" Endpin Jack
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||AE Style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||okoume body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.