Ibanez AAD400CE-LGS Platinum AAD Electro Acoustic, Natural
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
With the Ibanez AAD400CE-LGS, seen here with a Natural finish, you get a premium-grade electro acoustic guitar from the Ibanez AAD Platinum Series.
Featuring a newly-reimagined body shape, superior levels of playability, cutting edge electronics, and even a hardshell case to keep it safe, this amazing guitar would make a prized centrepiece to any professional players collection.
Ibanez Platinum Series acoustics represent the pinnacle of design and tone from the company's expert luthiers, and utilise the highest-quality of woods shaped with uncompromising attention to detail.
Ibanez AAD400CE-LGS Platinum AAD Series Electro Acoustic, Natural Key Features
- Grand Dreadnought Body - Subsequent to several years of rigorous R and D, Ibanez has reimagined the classic Dreadnought guitar shape, developing it from the ground up to deliver all-new levels of rich tones and robust lows. The end result is their new Grand Dreadnought, with a body that's 5% larger than standard, but without compromising on playability or comfort.
- X-M Bracing - Complimenting this new guitar shape is an X-M bracing system to help you really stand out from the crowd. This system delivers a clear bottom end, with a crispy treble sound, and a trimmed, warm mid-range, coupled with impressive dynamics and high levels of response.
- Superb Playability - A Low Oval neck grip has been included with rounded fingerboard edges, resulting in easy chord strumming and superior playability. In addition to this, thermo ageing has been used to make the neck both light and hard, for increased stability and resonance.
- Ibanez Custom Electronics - In addition to a contact pickup this guitar sports a magnetic pickup too, both of which can be blended to provide a more natural accoustic tone. This combination delivers an enhanced depth of the sound and tonal brightness, whilst on-board treble and bass controls for contouring the magnetic pickup's tone make it ideal for a wide variety of musical situations. Not only that, but two outputs (one for each pickup individually, and one for both pickups when used on its own) give you even more control over your overall output.
- Hardshell Case Included - To keep this guitar safe Ibanez has included a deluxe, form-fit hardshell case. This particular case (the ROADTOUR) features heavy-duty TSA-approved locks, and even an internal accessory compartment for your spare strings, straps, sheet music, and more.
Ibanez AAD400CE-LGS Platinum AAD Series Electro Acoustic, Natural Specs
- Body Shape: Grand Dreadnought with Advanced Access Cutaway body
- Bracing: X-M Bracing
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce top
- Back and Sides: Solid African Mahogany back and Solid African Mahogany sides
- Neck: Low Oval Grip with Rounded Fretboard Edge, Thermo Aged African Mahogany / Pau Ferro 5pc neck
- Scale Length: 648mm
- Fretboard: Macassar Ebony fretboard
- Bridge: Macassar Ebony scalloped bridge
- Body Binding: Macassar Ebony body binding with rounded body edge
- Top Board Purfling: Wooden purfling
- Inlay: Specially designed Maple inlay
- Soundhole Rosette: Wooden rosette with Soundhole binding rosette
- Tuning Machine: Chrome Die-cast tuners (18:1 gear ratio)
- Nut Width: 43mm
- Nut Material: Bone
- Number Of Frets: 20
- Saddle Material: Compensated Bone saddle
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Strings: D'Addario XTAPB1253
- String Gauge: .012/.016/.024/.032/.042/.053
- String Space: 11mm
- Factory Tuning: 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- Pickup: Ibanez AP11 Magnetic and Contact
- Preamp: Ibanez Custom Electronics w/ Magnetic Pickup Volume, Magnetic Pickup Tone and Contact Pickup Volume
- Output Jack: Dual Outputs (Mono Out / Stereo Out)
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Platinum AAD Series
|Thermo Aged African Mahogany Neck
|Acoustic Pickup System
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
|Grand Dreadnought Style
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.