Gibson 60s J-45 Original Ebony Acoustic Guitar
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
Stylish looks, incredible tone, and awesome playability, the Gibson 60s J-45 Original would make a superb centrepiece to any acoustic players collection.
A Stylish, Period-Accurate Recreation Of A Gibson Classic
With the Gibson 60s J-45 Original, seen here with a sleek Ebony finish, you get a classic J-45 round-shouldered Dreadnought acoustic guitar, built to offer the same kind of playing experice you'd get with an original 1960s model.
Gibson 60s J-45 Original Ebony Acoustic Guitar Highlights
- Premium-quality acoustic guitar, with period-accurate specs and features
- Round-shouldered Dreadnought guitar shape
- Sitka spruce top, with Mahogany back and sides and a gorgeous Ebony finish
- Comfortable Mahogany neck, with a shorter 24.75" scale length and Rosewood fingerboard
- White pickguard with "Hot Stamp" Gibson logo
- Limited Lifetime Warranty upon registration with Gibson
- Includes hardshell case and case accessories
Once heard, a round-shouldered Gibson acoustic is never forgotten - and with good reason too.
Due to the acoustic nature of this guitar, it responds precisely to your style and technique, meaning it can go from powerful when you play it hard, to delicate when you switch to playing it softly.
Classic Acoustic Construction
To deliver that classic 1960s Gibson acoustic voice, this guitar has been crafted with a body made from Mahogany, and a Sitka Spruce top piece.
This tonewood combination delivers a well-balanced voice, that's ideal for strummers and flatpickers alike.
Gibson 60s J-45 Original Ebony Acoustic Guitar Specs
- Shape: J-45
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Binding: Multi-ply Top, single-ply Back
- Neck: Mahogany
- Profile: Round
- Nut Width: 1.687" / 42.84mm
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 628.65mm
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut: Bone
- Inlay: Mother-of-pearl dots
- Bridge: Traditional belly up, Adjustable
- Tuners: Grover Strap Cream Button
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Gibson Acoustic Original
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.