Focusrite Vocaster One Podcast Interface
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
Designed to get your online podcast up and running at the click of a button, the new Vocaster One Podcast Interface from Focusrite delivers broadcast quality sound through a user-friendly interface that allows you to focus on what matters the most - your own creative content!
Boasting enough gain to handle any XLR microphone, the Vocaster One allows you to set your levels and enhance your sound in just a few seconds. Complete with Focusrite's Easy Start tool, their award-winning support, a range of included software and a generous three-year warranty - it's the perfect starting point for content creators of all abilities.
Focusrite Vocaster One Podcast Interface Key Features:
- Studio Sound - With an impressive built-in Auto Gain feature, achieve broadcast quality sound from Vocaster's high quality mic input at the touch of a button. In addition, up 70dB of gain is available for stunning audio performance and clarity.
- Enhance Your Voice - With four selectable podcaster-approved presets, bring out the best in your voice in seconds.
- Quick-Mute Button - Hit the handy button to avoid any unexpected coughs or sneezes making their way into your broadcast.
- Phone Connectivity - Using a single TRRS cable, connect your device to either seamlessly record the whole conversation or play high-quality audio from your device straight to your show.
- Camera Connectivity - Filming your podcast as well? No problem, just hook up a single TRS cable to send Vocaster’s high quality audio straight to your camera and level-up your broadcast.
- Easy Start - Focusrite's tried-and-tested Easy Start tool will get you setup and ready to record in next to no time.
- Stereo Loopback - Easily stream audio straight into your show from your computer - perfect for themes, intro, outros etc.
- Vocaster Hub - Do it all in one place - set levels, enhancements, audio routing and mix levels with this intuitive and universal app.
- Bundled Software - Unsure where to start? With included trials of Hindenburg LITE & PRO, Acast, SquadCast AND Ampify Studio, you're bound to find the workflow that suits you!
- 1 master preamp gain pot
- 1 master volume pot (Speaker and headphones)
- 3 RGB backlit tactile click buttons
- 1 non backlit tactile click buttons
- Power switch
- 27 additional LEDs for labels and metering
- 1 XLR microphone inputs
- 2 1/4” balanced speaker outputs
- 1 1/4” headphone outputs
- 1 3.5mm TRRS phone connection
- 1 3.5mm TRS camera out
- USB-C socket
- Kensington MiniSaver slot
- Vocaster One is class compliant so will work with any modern Mac, Windows PC or USB-C iPad.
- USB-3.0 Bus power 5V @900mA 4.5W
- External power supply - 5V @ 1000mA
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.