Fender Tone Master Twin Reverb Combo Amplifier
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
The Fender Tone Master Twin Reverb Combo Amplifier is a fantastic new live performance amp that's perfect for the guitarist longing for that classic Fender valve tone.
Classic Valve Tone, In A Lightweight Package
With a high-performance 200-watt digital power amp at the heart of it, the Tonemaster Twin Reverb faithfully recreates the circuitry and 85-watt power output of the original Twin Reverb tube amplifier.
Fender Tone Master Twin Reverb Combo Amplifier Highlights
- Digital amplifier that models am 85-watt Twin valve amp
- Two Jensen N-12K neodymium speakers
- Normal and Vibrato channels, each with two inputs and Bright switches
- Rear-panel output power selector for full power and five attenuated settings
- Balanced XLR line output with impulse response (IR) cabinet simulations, level control, and ground switch
- Lightweight, resonant pine cabinet
- Power jewel illuminates in different colors for normal operation, warmup, and mute/silent mode
- USB port for firmware upgrades
- Universal worldwide 100V â€“ 240V operation
- Cover and two-button footswitch included
High-Performance Digital Amp
Thanks to the massive 200-watts of power at its disposal, the digital power amp at the heart of the Tonemaster Twin Reverb can accurately recreate the kind of headroom and dynamic range of a genuine Twin Reverb valve amplifier.
In addition to this, there's a pair of Jensen-12K Neodymium speakers housed in a lightweight pine cabinet, which produce the kind of sparkle and clarity the Twin Reverb is renowned for.
Overall, this results in the kind of volume and dynamics that are un-mistakeable to anyone who's ever heard the original Twin Reverb amp.
With its lightweight pine cabinet design, lack of valves, and Neodymium speakers, this excellent amplifier puts out a huge amount of tone, but doesn't weigh a tonne.
In fact, the Tonemaster Twin Reverb weighs only half of what the original amp did!
As if the tone this amps generates wasn't enough, the front panel has been designed to evoke the memory of the classic Twin Revernr
On the rear-panel of this amplifier, you'll find a whole host of modern options for added convenience and flexibility.
These include an output power selector to take you from Full Power, to 5 attenuated settings; a balanced XLR line output with IR Cab simulation; mute switch; a USB port for firmware upgrades; and much more besides!
Order Yours Today
Contact our Online Sales Team directly, or call into your local PMT Store, if you'd like to query the availability of this awesome new amplifier.
Don't forget: if you order yours Online, you can choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery options.
Fender Tone Master Twin Reverb Combo Amplifier Specs
- Amplifier Jewel: Red Jewel (Power), Red/Amber (Warmup), Amber (Mute)
- Amplifier Type: Digital
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Solid Pine
- Channels: Two - (Normal and Vibrato)
- Color: Black
- Connectivity: USB
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic and Knurled Chrome
- Effects: Reverb, Tremolo
- Footswitch: 2-Button Footswitch Included
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Inputs: Four - (1/4", Two Normal and Two Vibrato)
- Speakers: Two - 12" Jensen N-12K Neo
- Total Impedence: 4 ohms
|Shipping Weight (kg)||8.000000|
|Woofer Size||2 x 12" woofer|
|Amp Type||modelling / digital amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.