Clean vintage Fender channel delivering that unmistakable classic Fender clean tone with volume and dual band EQ controls. The “burn” channel includes two gain stages to play with, the first mainly controlling the distortion intensity and the other handling the majority of sustain and compression levels. Tri-band EQ and volume control knob in addition to a separate reverb controller when you want to tap into that Fender deluxe reverb platform. The Fender Super Sonic 22 comes with a four-button foot switch, housing effects, reverb, normal/fat and vintage/burn switches which plugs directly into the amp via MIDI connection at the rear where there are also jack connections for effects looping.The Fender Super Sonic 22 Combo is available in two classic cosmetic treatments - Black/Silver and 1961-style Blonde/Oxblood, both with ivory “radio” knobs and flowing 1960s script logo.
- Controls - Vintage Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass, Voicing Switch (Normal/Fat). Burn Channel: Gain 1, Gain 2, Treble, Bass, Middle, Volume, Master Reverb
- Effects Loop - 1/4" - (Send/Return)
- Inputs - One - 1/4"
- Channels - Two - (Vintage & Burn: Vintage Channel has Two Selectable Voices)
- Rectifier - Solid State
- Voltage - 230V EUR
- Wattage - 22 Watts at 8 ohms
- Cabinet Material - 7-Ply 5/8" Birch Plywood
- Handle - Molded Rubber "Dog Bone" Style
- Control Knobs - Vintage-Style White Radio
- Pre Amp Tubes - 3 x 12AX7, 2 x 12AT7
- Power Tubes - 2 x 6V6
- FootSwitch - 4-Button (Channel Switching, Fat On/Off, Reverb On/Off, Effects Loop On/Off) P/N: 0078324000 (Included)
|Amp Type||valve / tube amplifier|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*