The Fender Player Telecaster HH, seen here in a gorgeous Tidepool finish and sporting a Maple neck, sets a new standard for the Fender Telecaster and comes equipped with two humbuckers.
A New Standard with Dual-Humbucking Power
Taking the place of the popular Fender Standard series the Fender Player line-up has arrived boasting improved specs and a range of new colours.
Perfect for the modern guitarist who wants heavier tones but with the awesome style of a Telecaster, this electric guitar comes equipped with two New Player Series humbucking pickups, giving this workhorse a real kick.
Fender Player Telecaster HH MN Tidepool Key Features:
- Dual Humbucking Pickups
- Satin Finish Maple Neck with Modern “C” Shape Profile
- 9.5” Modern Radius Maple Fretboard
- Distinctive Tele Single-Cutaway Body Design
- String-Through-Body Telecaster Bridge with Six Bent Steel Saddles
Authentic Telecaster Styling
Alder has been used due to its excellent sustain and tonal qualities. Allowing for easy reach of the upper frets, the distinctive Telecaster body shape features a single cutaway.
Attached to the body is a Maple neck. Designed for comfort and performance, this neck features a contemporary “C” shape.
Atop the neck is a gloss finished Maple fretboard sporting a modern 9.5” radius and medium jumbo style frets for fantastic all-around playability.
This Workhorse Kicks Like A Mule
Giving the Fender Player Telecaster HH its huge and powerful voice is a set of two New Player Series humbuckers.
While traditionally the Telecaster comes with two single coil pickups, this beast gives you that extra kick you need to produce some seriously heavy and aggressive tones.
Master Volume and Master Tone controls in the form of old-school knurled flat-top knobs allow you to quickly dial-in the perfect tone with ease.
Fitted to the body of the Fender Player Telecaster HH is a 6-saddle string-through-body Tele bridge with bent steel saddles keeping your strings perfectly aligned with intonation easily adjustable while the strings-through-body design enhances sustain.
A Living Legend
Introduced to the world in 1950, the Fender Telecaster is one of the most enduring and popular electric guitars of all time.
In continuous production since it was first released around 70 years ago, this incredible guitar has been the driving force behind all manner of music and played by such legendary guitarists as Keith Richards, Joe Strummer, Jonny Greenwood, Brad Paisley and more.
Buy the Fender Player Telecaster HH at PMT Online now and be part of the Fender Telecaster legacy.
Fender Player Telecaster HH MN Tidepool Specs:
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck Shape: Modern “C”
- Scale Length: 25.5”
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5” (241mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.65” (42mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Bridge Pickup: New Player Series Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: New Player Series Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Configuration: HH
- Bridge: 6-Saddle String-Through-Body Tele® with Bent Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt "F" Stamped
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||telecaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
A bit of a different Tele
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*