Fender Player Stratocaster MN Tidepool
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
The Fender Player Stratocaster, seen here with a Maple fretboard and finished with a gorgeous Tidepool colour, represents a new standard for Fender guitars.
Fender's New Standard
For years, the Fender Standard series has been one of the most popular lines from Fender but now we introduce the new Fender Player series that is set to carry on the torch.
Boasting improved specs over the previous Fender Standard line along with a range of great new colours, the Fender Player series sets a new standard for Fender.
With this Stratocaster, you get the classic trio of single-coil pickups along with a number of other traditional features that have kept the Stratocaster at the forefront of popular music after all these decades.
Fender Player Stratocaster MN Tidepool Key Features:
- New Player Series Single-Coil Pickups
- 5-Way Pickup Switching
- Synchronised Tremolo Bridge with Bent Steel Saddles
- Modern "C" Shape Maple Neck
- 9.5" Radius Maple Fretboard
Classic Stratocaster Style
For the body of the Fender Player Stratocaster, Alder has been used due to its bright and balanced, resonant tone with great upper midrange, sustain and sharp attack.
Along with giving the Stratocaster its instantly recognisable body shape, the double cutaway design allows for easy reach of the higher frets which is essential when performing guitar solos and other high-reaching forms of playing.
Fast and Comfortable Neck
A traditional 4-bolt neck plate with a stamped "F" logo attaches the 25.5" scale length Maple neck to the Fender Player Strat's body.
Boasting a satin finish on the back with a modern "C" profile, this neck provides you with a smooth, fast and comfortable playing experience.
Its Maple fretboard has a modern 9.5" radius and holds 22 medium jumbo frets for great, all-around playability.
A 2-point-synchronised tremolo bridge holding bent steel saddles can be found on the body providing great intonation and awesome vibrato action with the tremolo arm attached.
On the headstock there are six standard cast sealed tuning machines that provide you with speedy, secure and precise tuning of your strings.
A synthetic bone nut can be found at the top of the neck, preventing string binding while offering great sustain and bright organic tone.
New Player Series Pickups
Providing you with incredible, classic Stratocaster tone is a set of three New Player Series Single-Coil pickups.
Known for its versatility, the Stratocaster offers a wide variety of tones for you to play around with. The 5-way pickup switching allows you to use to choose how you want to use the three pickups:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
You can further tailor your sound using the two tone knobs (one for the neck and middle pickups and the other for the bridge pickup) along with the Master Volume knob.
With so much sonic potential, it's no wonder the Fender Stratocaster continues to be so popular after its first introduction back in the 1950s!
A Modern Classic
Some of the greatest names in the history of popular music; Hendrix, Clapton, Gilmour just to name a few, have favoured the Stratocaster when creating legendary music and now it's your turn.
Classic style and modern features combine in a great sounding electric guitar with amazing playability and all at a very affordable price tag.
Buy the Fender Player Stratocaster at PMT Online and get one of the most popular electric guitars in history on its way to you, available with Free Next Day Delivery.
Fender Player Stratocaster MN Tidepool Specs:
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Truss Rod Wrench: 3/16" Hex (Allen)
- Neck Mounting: 4-Bolt
- Bridge Pickup: New Player Series Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup: New Player Series Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: New Player Series Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SSS
- Bridge Mounting: 2-Point Modern
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Tremolo Arm: Standard Tremolo Arm
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Parchment Plastic
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt "F" Stamped
- Strings: Fende USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|3 x single coil
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.