Fender Player Stratocaster MN Buttercream
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
The Fender Player Stratocaster, seen here in a warm Buttercream with a Maple fretboard, sets a new standard for Fender guitars.
The New Standard from Fender
Boasting improved specs and a new range of colours, the Fender Player series is here to carry the torch lit by the older Fender Standard line, and in doing so, set a new standard for Fender.
With a classic trio of single-coil pickups and a number of other traditional features along with some modern enhancements, the new Fender Player Stratocaster is a great addition to the legacy of the Strat.
Fender Player Stratocaster MN Buttercream Key Features:
- New Player Series Single-Coil Pickups
- 5-Way Pickup Switching
- Synchronised Tremolo Bridge with Bent Steel Saddles
- Modern "C" Shape Maple Neck
- 9.5" Radius Maple Fretboard
Classic Stratocaster Style
Fender have crafted the body of the Player Stratocaster from Alder. Due to its bright, balanced and resonant tone which provides great upper midrange, sustain and sharp attack, Alder has long been one of Fender's favourites.
While giving the Stratocaster the instantly recognisable body shape you know and love, the double cutaway design allows for easy reach of the higher frets.
This improved access is essential for high-reaching, speedy guitar solos and adventurous lead guitar licks.
Fast, Smooth and Comfortable Neck
Using a traditional 4-bolt neck plate with a stamped "F" logo, Fender have attached a Maple neck to the body of the Stratocaster.
The neck also boasts a modern "C" profile and a satin finished back and a result, you get a fabulously fast, smooth and comfortable playing experience.
Furthermore, atop the Maple neck is a matching Maple fretboard that features a modern 9.5" radius and holds 22 medium jumbo frets giving you great all-around playability.
A 2-point-synchronised tremolo bridge holding bent steel saddles can be found on the body providing great intonation and awesome vibrato action with the tremolo arm attached.
On the headstock there are six standard cast sealed tuning machines that provide you with speedy, secure and precise tuning of your strings.
A synthetic bone nut can be found at the top of the neck, preventing string binding while offering great sustain and bright organic tone.
New Fender Player Series Pickups
For new and improved tone, Fender have equipped the Fender Player Stratocaster with three new Player Series single-coil Stratocaster pickups.
A 5-way pickup selector switch gives you a wide range of tones to play with allowing you to select the pickups as you choose from the following combinations:
- Bridge Pickup
- Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Middle Pickup
- Middle and Neck Pickup
- Neck Pickup
You'll also find two separate tone controls and a master volume knob for further sonic sculpting to get that perfect sound.
With so much tonal potential, it's clear why the Stratocaster is so versatile and popular with such a huge range of popular artists.
A Modern Classic
The favourite guitar of countless legendary guitarists, the Fender Stratocaster has inspired millions since it was first introduced back in 1954.
Still going strong today, the Fender Player Stratocaster combines classic style and modern features for a great sounding electric guitar with amazing playability - all at a great value price.
A great iteration of one of the best electric guitars of all time, buy the Fender Player Stratocaster now at PMT Online and have this incredible instrument on its way to you, available with Free Next Day Delivery.
Fender Player Stratocaster MN Buttercream Specs:
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Truss Rod Wrench: 3/16" Hex (Allen)
- Neck Mounting: 4-Bolt
- Bridge Pickup: New Player Series Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup: New Player Series Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: New Player Series Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SSS
- Bridge Mounting: 2-Point Modern
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Tremolo Arm: Standard Tremolo Arm
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Parchment Plastic
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt "F" Stamped
- Strings: FenderÂ® USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|3 x single coil
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.