Fender Player Stratocaster MN Black
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
The Fender Player Stratocaster, seen here in a sleek, cool looking Black with a Maple fretboard, represents a new standard for Fender.
The New Standard
Ever committed to improving their incredible guitars, Fender have introduced the new Fender Player Series which is set to carry on where the Fender Standard Series left off.
Continuing on from one of Fender's most popular lines of all time, the Fender Player series boasts new and improved specs over the previous Fender Standard series as well as wide range of new colours.
This iteration of the Fender Player Stratocaster sports the classic three single-coil pickup configuration along with all the traditional features that have made the Stratocaster such a long-lasting, beloved electric guitar after all these years.
Fender Player Stratocaster MN Black Key Features:
- New Player Series Single-Coil Pickups
- 5-Way Pickup Switching
- Synchronised Tremolo Bridge with Bent Steel Saddles
- Modern "C" Shape Maple Neck
- 9.5" Radius Maple Fretboard
Classic Fender Strat Design
Due to its bright, balanced and resonant tone, pronounced upper midrange, fantastic sustain and sharp attack, Alder has been used in many Fender guitars and is present here on the Fender Player Stratocaster.
Not just for good looks; the iconic double cutaway design of the Fender Stratocaster allows for easy reach of the higher frets which is essential for those high-reaching guitar solos and other and adventurous lead guitar licks.
Satin Finished, Comfortable Neck
A sturdy 4-bolt neck plate featuring a stamped "F" logo attaches a 25.5" scale Maple neck to the Fender Player Strat's body.
With its modern "C" profile and satin finish back, this neck is smooth, fast and comfortable to play.
Atop the neck is a Maple fretboard with a modern 9.5" radius holding 22 medium jumbo frets for great all-round playability.
On the body of the Fender Player Stratocaster is a 2-point synchronised tremolo bridge with bent steel saddles allowing for great whammy-bar action while providing great intonation.
Up on the headstock are standard cast sealed tuning machines giving you speedy, precise and secure tuning of your strings while the synthetic bone nut prevents binding of the strings while offering great sustain.
New Pickups with Versatile Switching
Giving the Fender Player Stratocaster its incredible voice is a set of three New Player Series Single-Coil pickups.
A five-position blade allows you to select how you want to use the SSS pickup configuration:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
For further shaping of your sonic output there's a Master Volume knob and two Tone knobs; one for the neck and middle pickups and the other for the bridge pickup.
With so many options, the Stratocaster provides a huge variety of tones â€“ no wonder it's been one of the world's most popular guitars since first being introduced back in 1954!
Return of a Timeless Classic
The Fender Stratocaster is synonymous with great music and has been used by some of the greatest, most influential guitarists of all time including such diverse artists as Jimi Hendrix, John Frusciante, Eric Clapton, Stevie Ray Vaughn, David Gilmour and a whole lot more.
With classic style, modern features, great playability and incredible, versatile sound â€“ it's amazing what the Fender Player Stratocaster delivers and at such a great price.
Buy the Fender Player Stratocaster now to get one of musical history's most popular and enduring instruments in your hands, available with Free Next Day Delivery.
Fender Player Stratocaster MN Black Specs:
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Truss Rod Wrench: 3/16" Hex (Allen)
- Neck Mounting: 4-Bolt
- Bridge Pickup: New Player Series Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup: New Player Series Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: New Player Series Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SSS
- Bridge Mounting: 2-Point Modern
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Tremolo Arm: Standard Tremolo Arm
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Parchment Plastic
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt "F" Stamped
- Strings: Fender USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|3 x single coil
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.