The Fender Player Stratocaster, seen here in a classic 3-Colour Sunburst with a Maple fretboard, represents a new standard for Fender.
The New Standard
The Fender Standard series has been one of the most popular Fender lines of all time and now the Fender Player series has arrived.
Carrying on the Fender Standard line but with new and improved specs and a range of new colours, the Fender Player series carries the torch that has shone so bright, taking it to even greater heights.
This iteration of the Fender Player Stratocaster sports the classic three single-coil pickup configuration along with all the traditional features that have made the Stratocaster such a long-lasting, beloved electric guitar after all these years.
Fender Player Stratocaster MN 3-Colour Sunburst Key Features:
- New Player Series Single-Coil Pickups
- 5-Way Pickup Switching
- Synchronised Tremolo Bridge with Bent Steel Saddles
- Modern "C" Shape Maple Neck
- 9.5" Radius Maple Fretboard
Classic Fender Strat Design
Noted for its bright, balanced and resonant tone, pronounced upper midrange, fantastic sustain and sharp attack, Alder has long been a favourite body wood for Fender guitars and is used here on the Fender Player Stratocaster.
The double cutaway design of the Fender Strat is a signature aspect of the iconic Stratocaster body profile and allows for easy reach of the higher frets; essential for high-reaching guitar solos and other adventurous forms of playing.
Satin Finished, Comfortable Neck
Attached to the body with a sturdy 4-bolt neck plate that features a great looking stamped "F" logo is a 25.5" scale Maple neck.
With its modern "C" shape and satin finish on the back, this neck is extremely comfortable to play.
Atop the neck is a Maple fretboard with a modern 9.5â€ radius holding 22 medium jumbo frets for great all-round playability.
On the body of the Fender Player Stratocaster is a 2-point synchronised tremolo bridge with bent steel saddles allowing for great whammy-bar action while providing great intonation.
Up on the headstock are standard cast sealed tuning machines giving you speedy, precise and secure tuning of your strings while the synthetic bone nut prevents binding of the strings while offering great sustain.
New Pickups with Versatile Switching
Giving the Fender Player Stratocaster its incredible voice is a set of three New Player Series Single-Coil pickups.
A five-position blade allows you to select how you want to use the SSS pickup configuration:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
For further shaping of your sonic output there's a Master Volume knob and two Tone knobs; one for the neck and middle pickups and the other for the bridge pickup.
With so many options, the Stratocaster provides a huge variety of tones - no wonder it's been one of the world's most popular guitars since first being introduced back in 1954!
Return of a Timeless Classic
The Fender Stratocaster is synonymous with rock music and has been used by some of the greatest, most influential guitarists of all times including such diverse artists as Jimi Hendrix, John Frusciante, Eric Clapton, Stevie Ray Vaughn, David Gilmour and a whole lot more.
With classic style, modern features, great playability and incredible, versatile sound it's amazing what the Fender Player Stratocaster delivers and at such a great price.
Buy the Fender Player Stratocaster now to get one of musical history's most popular and enduring instruments in your hands, available with Free Next Day Delivery.
Fender Player Stratocaster Sunburst Specs:
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Truss Rod Wrench: 3/16" Hex (Allen)
- Neck Mounting: 4-Bolt
- Bridge Pickup: New Player Series Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup: New Player Series Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: New Player Series Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SSS
- Bridge Mounting: 2-Point Modern
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Tremolo Arm: Standard Tremolo Arm
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Parchment Plastic
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt "F" Stamped
- Strings: FenderÂ® USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.220000|
|Pickup Config||3 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.