Fender Player Jaguar Electric Guitar, PF, Tidepool
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
What happens when you take a vintage rock n' roll beast of a guitar, add a twist of modern playability, and slap on a budget-friendly price? The all-new Fender Player Jaguar Electric Guitar PF in Tidepool, that's what happens!
Featuring a familiarly bestial visage, but with a new, uniquely slinky playing feel, and more pickup switching options than before, this guitar really is something else!
A Vintage Indie Rocker, With a Modern Twist
Decked out with spotlight-ready chrome accents, the 2018 Fender Player Series Jaguar has the authentic sound, features and feel that’s inspired countless artists to write new songs and create new genres of music.
Fender Player Series Jaguar Key Features
- Alder body with Gloss finish
- Player Series humbucking bridge pickup and one single-coil Jaguar neck pickup
- Slide switch to coil-split humbucking bridge pickup
- 'Modern C'-shaped neck profile
- 9.5" radius fingerboard
- New Pau Ferro Fretboard
Classic Fender Jag Tone
Respecting their heritage while maintaining our innovative spirit, the Fender Player Series humbucking bridge pickup sounds huge and warm, while the single-coil neck pickup is crisp and articulate - it’s authentic Fender tone with a modern edge.
For even more tone-shaping, Fender have included a slide switch to split the coils of the bridge pickup, unlocking that authentic Fender single-coil sound.
The “Modern C”-shaped maple neck’s comfortable contours and smooth finish are ideal for almost any playing style. By adding a 22nd medium jumbo fret to the contemporary 9.5”-radius fingerboard, Fender have made it easier to express yourself musically.
Fender's six-saddle, vintage-style adjustable bridge sports a floating tremolo tailpiece, perfect for adding an extra bit of personal expression to your sound.
Other features include master volume and tone controls, a 5-way pickup switch, 3-ply pickguard, synthetic bone nut, dual-wing string tree, sealed tuning machines and four-bolt “F”-stamped neck plate that marks this instrument as the real deal—as Fender as it gets.
When you need a guitar that will inspire you to play more and create something new, reach for the Fender Player Series Jaguar.
- Model: PLAYER JAGUAR, Pau Ferro, Tidepool
- MPN: 0146303513
- Colour: Tidepool
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Jaguar
- Bridge: Mounting
- Bridge Pickup: New Player Series Humbucking
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Adjustable with “Floating” Tremolo Tailpiece
- Configuration: HS
- Control Knobs: Skirted Amp Knobs
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Back with Gloss Headstock Face
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Mounting: 4-Bolt
- Neck Pickup: New Player Series Single-Coil
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt "F" Stamped
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Scale Length: 24"
- Strings: Fender USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Tremolo Arm: Screw-In Style Jaguar/Jazzmaster Tremolo Arm
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Truss Rod Wrench: 3/16" Hex (Allen)
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
|Shipping Weight (kg)||4.970000|
|Pickup Config||1 x humbucker 1 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Fingerboard||pau ferro fingerboard|
|Guitar Style||jaguar style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.