Fender Mirror Image Delay
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
As one of the cornerstones of modern music, a good delay pedal can be seen as a must-have for any pedalboard. Whether your delay type of choice is subtle, or in-your-face echo, the brand new Mirror Image Delay from Fender has got you covered!
High-Quality but Affordable
This versatile little delay pedal from Fender is awash with features, more than enough to see you through even the most testing of shows.
With switches to change the effect type between Analog, Digital and tape (each with 2 variations); controls for Depth, Rate, Feedback, Time , and Level; a switch to kill your dry signal (so only the effect is heard); and even the option of adding a dotted-eighth note, perfect for those huge washes of sound, the Mirror Image Delay has all bases covered and then some.
Stage-Ready Straight Out of the Box
Featuring a rugged anodized aluminium chassis, Amp Jewel LED, and even LED-Backlit control knobs (ideal for viewing/changing your settings on a dimly-lit stage), the Fender Mirror Image Delay is built for gigging, and can be taken on tour as soon as it's out of the box.
- Versatile new Delay effects pedal from Fender
- Switchable Digital, Analog and Tape modes for an array of different delay types
- Amp Jewel LED, for that classic Fender look
- LED-backlit knobs help you alter controls even on a dimly-lit stage
- Easy-access battery compartment, for fast battery replacement
- Effect Type: Delay
- Controls: Modulation Depth, Modulation Rate, Feedback, Delay Time, Type Toggle (Digital/Analog/Tape), Dotted 1/8 Note Toggle (On/Off), Variation Toggle (1/2), Effect Level, Effect Mute Footswitch
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Instrument Outputs: 1 x 1/4" Instrument Power
- Requirements: 9-Volt Battery or DC Negative AC Adaptor Power Consumption: 72mA
- Input Impedance: 1M ohm
- Output Impedance: 1k ohm
- Material: Anodized Aluminium
- Color: Blue
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.