Fender Hot Rod Deluxe IV Combo Valve Amplifier
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
The Fender Hot Rod Deluxe IV is an updated version of a legendary amplifier that has been integral to the rigs of many guitarists throughout the years.
Return of A Legend
A legendary combo amp, the Hot Rod Deluxe is back and comes equipped with smoother sounding spring reverb, refined aesthetics and modified preamp circuitry.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe IV Key Features:
- Valve Amp
- 12" Celestion A-Type Speaker
- 40-Watt Amp
- Modified Preamp Circuitry
- Improved Spring Reverb
- Updated Aesthetics
- Lightweight Pine Cabinet
- Steel-Reinforced Strap Handle
The Heart of Your Rig
This 40-watt legend gives you all the power you need to give a lightning performance on the stage or in the studio and has been updated with a range of features that have been requested by guitarists over the years.
Fitted with a 12" Celestion A-Type speaker, the Hot Rod Deluxe IV gives you well-balanced output with full, rounded lows, relaxed midrange and smooth highs.
Valve Amp with Modified Preamp Circuitry
There really is nothing quite like the awesome sound of a Fender valve amp.
With the incredible richness and touch-sensitive dynamics provided by real tubes, the Fender Hot Rod Deluxe IV has a beautifully distinctive character.
With its modified preamp circuitry, the Hot Rod Deluxe IV has improved overdriven note definition so you can push this amp as hard as you want and still have fantastic, articulate sound.
You will find that the onboard spring reverb has also been modified, adding smoothness so you get beautifully rich, shimmering tone no matter how much reverb you apply.
Great New Look and Feel
The Hot Rod Deluxe IV comes with some new aesthetic changes to go with its updated and improved circuitry with new features including improved control panel texture and graphics, ivory pointer knobs and a lightly-aged silver grille cloth for a classic Fender look.
You'll also find that the Fender Hot Rod Deluxe IV's new lightweight pine cabinet and steel-reinforced strap handle make it easy to transport from gig to gig!
Buy the Hot Rod Deluxe IV now and get that solid reliability, flexibility and pedal friendly performance that has been the core component of many guitar rigs throughout the decades.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe IV Combo Valve Amp Specs:
- Amplifier Covering: Black Textured Vinyl
- Amplifier Jewel: Red Jewel
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Pine
- Channels: Three - Selectable (Normal, Drive and More Drive)
- Colour: Black
- Control Knobs: Chicken-Head Style Pointer - Ivory
- Controls: Presence, Reverb, Master Volume, Middle, Bass, Treble, Drive Select Switch, Drive Volume, Bright Switch
- Effects: Reverb
- Effects Loop: 1/4" - (Preamp Out, Power Amp In)
- Footswitch: 2-Button 3-Function (Channel Select, Drive/More Drive), P/N: 0994062000 (Included)
- Grille Cloth: Lightly-Aged Silver
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Inputs: Two - (1/4", Input 2 operates at -6dB)
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6L6
- Preamp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7
- Speaker Jack: Two 1/4" Parallel (Internal and External)
- Speakers: Two - 12" Celestion A-Type
- Voltage: 230V
|Shipping Weight (kg)||11.790000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Woofer Size||12" woofer|
|Amp Type||valve / tube amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.