Fender American Ultra Stratocaster HSS, MN, Texas Tea
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
The Fender American Ultra Stratocaster HSS, seen here in a sleek Texas Tea finish, is the ideal guitar for the discerning professional who wants to take their playing to all-new heights.
The Ultimate In Precision, Performance, And Tone
With its instantly-familiar dual-cutaway body shape, super-sleek neck, and versatile electronics, this guitar offers the kind of precision, performance, and tone that pro-players love.
Fender American Ultra Stratocaster HSS MN Texas Tea Highlights
- Professional-grade Strat with a HSS pickup configuration
- Solid Alder body, with a Texas Tea finish, and Gold Anodized Aluminium pickguard
- Maple neck, with a Modern "D" profile shape
- Compound radius Maple fingerboard, with 22 Medium-Jumbo frets and rolled edges
- Two Ultra Noiseless Hot Single-Coil pickups and an Ultra Double Tap humbucker deliver a huge array of tones
- Advanced wiring options - including an S-1 switch - increases the guitar's tonal versatility
- 2-point Deluxe Synchronized Tremolo bridge allows you to enhance your playing with vibrato and pitch bends
- Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking tuners offer increased tuning stability
- Incldues deluxe molded hardshell case
Fender American Ultra
For the American Ultra series, Fender have developed what they refer to as their most advanced series of guitars and basses to date.
In the case of this Stratocaster HSS we have that familiar, ergonomically curved Strat body crafted from Alder, and refined to be more comfortable than ever.
In addition to this, there's a sleek Maple neck bolted-on to the body, with a unique Modern "D" profile shape, and a tapered heel.
Sitting atop the neck is a compound-radius (10"-14") Maple fingerboard, with 22 jumbo frets and rolled edges, allowing for effortless lead lines, and easy chording.
In place of the traditional single-coil pickup trio, this American Ultra Stratocaster HSS comes equipped with just two Single Coils (at the Neck and Middle positions) and a Humbucker (at the Bridge).
For the neck and middle positions we have a pair of Ultra Noiseless Hot single-coil pickups, which deliver those much loved Strat tones as heard on countless hits across the decades.
At the bridge we have a powerful, Ultra Double Tap humbucker, that offers a bright, thick sound that is perfect for using overdrive and distortion effects.
As if that wasn't enough, the Volume pot comes equipped with an S-1 switch, which - when activated - will change the humbucker into Single Coil mode.
When in Single Coil mode, the Doubletap retains its volume, and delivers a hum-free, articulate, Strat-like bridge position voice.
As a finishing touch, and to ensure a rock solid playing experience every time you pick it up, this American Ultra Stratocaster HSS comes equipped with some incredible hardware.
First of all there's a set of Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking tuners with short posts, that not only allow for super-fast string changes, but also offer incredible levels of tuning stability.
Next, there's a genuine Bone nut, that offers superior string-vibrational-transference, and delivers a more organic, natural sound.
As a final touch, the 2-Point Deluxe Synchronized Tremolo that will allow you to add subtle-vibrato, howling pitch-bends, and everything in between with ease.
Fender American Ultra Stratocaster HSS MN Texas Tea Specs
- Model Name: American Ultra Stratocaster HSS, Maple Fingerboard, Texas Tea
- Model #: 0118022790
- Series: American Ultra
- Country Of Origin: US
- Color: Texas Tea
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Modern "D"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 10" to 14" Compound Radius (254 mm to 355.6 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rods: Bi-Flex
- Bridge Pickup: Ultra Double Tap Humbucking
- Middle Pickup: Ultra Noiseless Hot Strat
- Neck Pickup: Ultra Noiseless Hot Strat
- Controls: Master Volume (with S-1 Switch), Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HSS
- Bridge: 2-Point Deluxe Synchronized Tremolo with Pop-In Arm
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (all short posts)
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Gold Anodized Aluminum
- Control Knobs: Aged White Soft Touch Knobs
- Strings: Fender USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|1 x humbucker 2 x single coil
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.