Fender American Ultra Precision Bass Guitar, RW, Ultraburst
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
When it comes to combining vintage aesthetics with modern, high-performance playability, the Fender American Ultra Precision Bass - seen here in an Ultraburst finish - is tough to beat!
High-Performance, With Versatile Tones
Featuring a super-sleek neck, lightweight Alder body, and all-new electronics, the American Ultra Precision is the kind of bass that you could play comfortably for hours at a time, night after night.
Fender American Ultra Precision Bass RW Ultraburst Highlights
- A modern, high-performance take on Fender's 4-stringed workhorse
- Lightweight Alder body with a vintage-inspired Ultraburst finish
- Sleek Maple neck, with a unique "Modern D" profile shape, rolled edges, and a tapered neck heel
- Rosewood fingerboard, with a speedy 10"-14" compound-radius fingerboard
- Ultra Noiseless Split Coil and Single Coil pickup combination
- Includes deluxe molded hardshell case
Crafting The American Ultra P-Bass
Fender's American Ultra series has been designed to, quite simply, be the company's most advanced lineup of guitars and basses to date.
With this P-Bass you get a modern, high-performance take on the quintessential 4-string - a bass designed for the players who demand the very best in terms of tone, versatility, and playability.
For starters, there's a lightweight Alder body, carved with that familiar dual-cutaway design, and sporting a cool-looking Mocha Burst finish.
Attached to the body you'll find a Maple neck with a unique "Modern D" profile, rolled fretboard edges, a tapered neck heel, and a fast-playing compound-radius fingerboard.
The end result is a high-performance bass that's suitable for any playstyle - the kind you could perform with repeatedly with the minal amount of hand-fatigue, whilst retaining that familiar solid P-Bass feel.
To deliver the ultimate tonal experience, the American Ultra series features newly-designed Ultra Noiseless pickups - in this case a Split Coil P-bass pickup, and a Single Coil J-Bass bridge position pickup.
In addition to the renowned combination of hum-free P-Bass and J-Bass tones, the American Ultra Precision Bass is equipped with cutting-edge wiring options.
This wiring offers accurate Cut/Boost options for the Bass, Middle, and Treble frequency ranges, along with a Master Volume, Pan Pot (for pickup selection), and even an Active/Passive mini-toggle, giving you a huge array of tonal options at your disposal.
As a finishing touch, this American Ultra Precision Bass comes equipped with premium-quality hardware to offer levels of stability and reliability that are second-to-none.
This includes a set of light-weight, vintage-style tuners, along with a 4-saddle HiMass bridge, which come together to offer incredible levels of tuning stability and pin-point accurate intonation.
Fender American Ultra Precision Bass RW Mocha Burst Specs
- Model Name: American Ultra Precision Bass, Rosewood Fingerboard, Ultraburst
- Model #: 0199010712
- Series: American Ultra
- Country Of Origin: US
- Color: Ultraburst
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Precision Bass
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Modern "D"
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 10" to 14" Compound Radius (254 mm to 355.6 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rods: Bi-Flex
- Bridge Pickup: Ultra Noiseless Vintage Jazz Bass
- Neck Pickup: Ultra Precision Bass
- Controls: Master Volume, Pan Pot (Pickup Selector), Treble Boost/Cut, Midrange Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut, Passive Tone, Active/Passive Mini Toggle
- Pickup Configuration: PJ
- Bridge: 4-Saddle HiMass (Toploaded)
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender "F" Light-Weight Vintage-Paddle Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: Fender 7250M Nickel-Plated Steel Roundwound, Long Scale, .045-.105 (Model No. 0737250406)
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|1 x split coil 1 x single coil
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.