Fender American Acoustasonic Stratocaster, 3-Colour Sunburst
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Embodies The Spirit of Purposeful Fender Innovation
Subsequent to the success of the incredible American Acoustasonic Telecaster, it's now the dual-cutaway Stratocaster's turn to receive the Acoustasonic treatment.
From acoustic shape-shifting to electric rhythm tones, this incredible guitar uses a revolutionary Fender and Fishman-designed Acoustic Engine to deliver new sonic expression from the studio to the stage.
Fender American Acoustasonic Stratocaster 3-Color Sunburst Highlights
- Cutting-edge acoustic-electric guitar
- Stratcaster-style body shape
- 3-Color Sunburst Finish
- Acoustic Engine delivers ten different body style and tonewood combinations
- Mod Knob selects and blends voices
- Patent-pending Stringed Instrument Resonance System (SIRS)
- Three pickup systems: Fishman Under-Saddle Transducer; Fishman Acoustasonic Enhancer; Fender Acoustasonic Noiseless magnetic pickup
- Integrated forearm contour and mahogany neck
With its combination of Mahogany for the body, Sitka Spruce for the top, and Fender's patent-pending SIRS, the Acoustasonic Strat delivers a naturally loud voice, with lively harmonics.
In addition to this, the guitar comes equipped with a smooth-playing Mahogany neck and open-pore satin finish, resulting in the perfect combination of playability and incredible tone.
The American Acoustasonic Stratocaster is designed to not only offer a comfortable playing experience, but features three incredible pickups that come together for a huge array of sound options.
With the Fender and Fishman-designed Acoustic Engine, you get a proprietary blend of classic analogue and future technologies for a wide selection of acoustic and electric voicing options.
The electronics on the Acoustasonic allow you to play each of the unique sounds individually, or blended via the Mod Knob for an array of new voices.
They can also be used simultaneously, thanks to the Acoustasonic Noiseless magnetic pickup.
Fender American Acoustasonic Stratocaster 3-Color Sunburst Specs
- Series: American Acoustasonic
- Body Shape: Modified Stratocaster
- Body Top: Solid A Sitka Spruce
- Back and Sides: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Polyester Satin Matte
- Bracing: Transverse
- Rosette: 2-ring B/W/B
- Neck: Mahogany, Modern "Deep C"
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 12" (305 mm)
- Frets: 22, Narrow Tall
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Graph Tech TUSQ, 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Truss Rod: Bi-Flex
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Bridge: Modern Asymmetrical
- Special Electronics: 3-pickup configuration - Under-Saddle Piezo/Internal Body Sensor/N4 Magnetic
- Controls: Master Volume, "Mod" Knob, 5-Way Switch
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone 860CL Coated Phosphor Bronze (.011-.052 Gauge)
- Case/Gig Bag Included: 1225 Deluxe Gig Bag
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.