More About ’68 Custom Deluxe Reverb
1968 was a transitional year for Fender amps, with tone that was still pure Fender but a look that was brand new. With a silver-and-turquoise front panel and classy aluminum “drip edge” grille cloth trim, the Deluxe Reverb received a fresh new face as it remained the ideal recording and performing amp. Small, light and moderately powered, it produced big tube tone, with world-class Fender reverb and vibrato effects. For countless guitarists ever since, the Deluxe Reverb has been the go-to amp for classic Fender sound.
The ’68 Custom Deluxe Reverb Amp pays tribute to the classic look, sound and performance of Fender’s late-’60s “silverface” amps. In a special twist, both channels boast reverb and tremolo, and the “custom” channel has a modified Bassman tone stack that gives modern players greater tonal flexibility with pedals. The amp also features quicker gain onset and reduced negative feedback for greater touch sensitivity. The ’68 Custom Deluxe Reverb’s single 12” Celestion G12V-70 speaker also delivers a more distinctively rock ‘n’ roll flavor.
Fender 68 Custom Deluxe Reverb Amp Combo
- Model Name: ’68 Custom Deluxe Reverb, 230V EU
- Model Number: 2274006000
- Series: Vintage Modified Amps
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Color: Silver and Blue
- Controls: Custom Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass,Vintage Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb,Vibrato: Speed, Intensity
- Effects Loop: NA
- Inputs: Four - (1/4", Two Custom and Two Vintage)
- Channels: Two - (Custom and Vintage)
- Rectifier: Tube (1 x 5AR4)
- Voltage: 230V EUR
- Wattage: 22 Watts at 8 ohms
- Cabinet Material: Birch/Pine
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Front Panel: Silverface Style
- Control Knobs: Vintage-Style Skirted Black Plastic
- Pre Amp Tubes: 4 x 12AX7, 2 X 12AT7
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6V6
- FootSwitch: 2-Button (Reverb On/Off, Vibrato On/Off), P/N: 0994058000 (Included)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||23.230000|
|Woofer Size||12" woofer|
|Amp Type||valve / tube amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!