More About ’68 Custom Deluxe Reverb
1968 was a transitional year for Fender amps, with tone that was still pure Fender but a look that was brand new. With a silver-and-turquoise front panel and classy aluminum “drip edge” grille cloth trim, the Deluxe Reverb received a fresh new face as it remained the ideal recording and performing amp. Small, light and moderately powered, it produced big tube tone, with world-class Fender reverb and vibrato effects. For countless guitarists ever since, the Deluxe Reverb has been the go-to amp for classic Fender sound.
The ’68 Custom Deluxe Reverb Amp pays tribute to the classic look, sound and performance of Fender’s late-’60s “silverface” amps. In a special twist, both channels boast reverb and tremolo, and the “custom” channel has a modified Bassman tone stack that gives modern players greater tonal flexibility with pedals. The amp also features quicker gain onset and reduced negative feedback for greater touch sensitivity. The ’68 Custom Deluxe Reverb’s single 12” Celestion G12V-70 speaker also delivers a more distinctively rock ‘n’ roll flavor.
Fender 68 Custom Deluxe Reverb Amp Combo
- Model Name: ’68 Custom Deluxe Reverb, 230V EU
- Model Number: 2274006000
- Series: Vintage Modified Amps
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Color: Silver and Blue
- Controls: Custom Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass,Vintage Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb,Vibrato: Speed, Intensity
- Effects Loop: NA
- Inputs: Four - (1/4", Two Custom and Two Vintage)
- Channels: Two - (Custom and Vintage)
- Rectifier: Tube (1 x 5AR4)
- Voltage: 230V EUR
- Wattage: 22 Watts at 8 ohms
- Cabinet Material: Birch/Pine
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Front Panel: Silverface Style
- Control Knobs: Vintage-Style Skirted Black Plastic
- Pre Amp Tubes: 4 x 12AX7, 2 X 12AT7
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6V6
- FootSwitch: 2-Button (Reverb On/Off, Vibrato On/Off), P/N: 0994058000 (Included)
|Woofer Size||12" woofer|
|Amp Type||valve / tube amplifier|
October 29, 2009Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.