ESP LTD M-1 Custom '87 Guitar, Dark Metallic Purple
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
Based on the legendary original ESP M-1 model, the ESP LTD M-1 Custom '87, seen here in a sophisticated Dark Metallic Purple finish, is modern, high-powered workhorse that excels on stage as much as it does in the studio.
Featuring a classic flat-top dual cutaway design, with a neck-thru body construction, powerful electronics, and rock-solid hardware, this guitar is built to perform, and will help you stand out from the rest of the crowd.
ESP LTD M-1 Custom '87 Guitar, Dark Metallic Purple Key Features
- High Quality Construction - taking inspiration from ESP's own M-1 Custom concept from the mid-1980s, this flat-topped S-Style guitar sports a dual-cutaway body crafted from Alder, which is ergonomically-carved to sit comfortably against you whilst you play
- Built To Perform - the set-thru Maple neck is capped with a bound Ebony fingerboard with 24 Xtra Jumbo frets, and is designed to allow your fingers to simply glide over each and every note with ease
- Powerfully Voiced - powering the voice of this awesome guitar, you will find a single Seymour Duncan Distortion TB-6 Humbucker, a pickup renowned for its aggressive voice being perfect for high-gain saturation signals In addition to this the Push/Pull Volume control function will split the coils for a more articulate single coil voice, whilst the EMG PA-2 Boost switch is on call for an extra push of power when needed
- Premium Hardware - a Floyd Rose 1000 bridge and locking nut combine beautifully to offer increased tuning stability, even after performing the most outrageous pitch bends
- ESP 87 Series - whilst ESP was first established in 1975 as a small repair shop, it was only during the mid 1980s when their name truly began to take off on the world stage. To commemorate this, the LTD '87 Series are faithful recreations of instruments from the company's 1987 catalog - in this case one of their original M-1 Custom models, which took inspiration from those famous S-style electric guitars, but hot-rodded them for metal players of the day.
ESP LTD M-1 Custom '87 Guitar, Dark Metallic Purprle Specs
- Construction: Neck-Thru
- Scale: 25.5"
- Body: Alder
- Neck: 3Pc Maple
- Fingerboard: Macassar Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 350mm
- Finish: Dark Metallic Purple
- Nut Width: 43mm
- Nut Type: Locking
- Neck Contour: Extra Thin U
- Frets/Type: 24 XJ
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Strap Button: Standard
- Tuners: LTD
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Distortion
- Electronics: Passive w/ Active Boost
- Electronics Layout: Volume(Push/Pull)/EMG PA-2 Mini switch
- Strings: D'Addario XL120 (.009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042)
- Recommended Case: MH GUITAR FORM FIT CASE
- Case Included: No
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|1 x humbucker
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.