Epiphone Slash J-45 Electro Acoustic Guitar, November Burst
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
The Epiphone Slash J-45, seen here with a gorgeous November Burst finish, is a superb-quality Electro Acoustic guitar, built to meet the needs of Hard Rock legend Saul Hudson (aka Slash).
Perfect For Every Stage And Players Of All Levels
Epiphone's Slash Collection is designed to bring you a range of affordable electric and acoustic guitars that take inspiration from models Slash has notably played throughout his decades-spanning career.
Coming to you from their "Inspired By Gibson" lineup, these instruments deliver the kind of tone and playability of a full-priced Slash Signature Acoustic, but at a much more attractive price-point.
Epiphone Slash J-45 Electro Acoustic, November Burst Highlights
- Wallet-friendly signature acoustic for legendary Rock guitarist Slash
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top with Solid Mahogany Back and Sides
- Comfortable Mahogany neck with a Slash Custom Rounded C-shape profile
- LR Baggs VTC Pickup and Preamp system, with discreet soundhole mounted Volume and Tone controls
- Includes custom Hardshell case, with Slash "Skully" logo
- Limited Lifetime Warranty upon registration wtih Epiphone
Superb Tonewood Combination
The Epiphone Slash J-45 has been constructed with the classic tonewood pairing of Solid Sitka Spruce for the top piece, and Solid Mahogany for the back and sides - a favourite amongst players the world over for more than eight decades!
When combined, the bright and articulate nature of Spruce partners perfectly with the punchy dark tones and prominent midrange of Mahogany for an altogether "rootsy" sound that's perfect for acoustic folk and blues musical styles.
LR Baggs Electronics
For a guitar like this, you'd need a pickup and preamp system that compliments it perfectly - which is what the LR Baggs VTC does best.
This pickup produces an analog warmth that enhances your guitar's sonic character and harmonic content for a natural acoustic sound.
In addition to this, discreet soundhole-mounted controls allow you to adjust your output on the fly.
Epiphone Slash J-45 Electro Acoustic, November Burst Specs
- Body Shape: J-45
- Body Material: Solid Mahogany
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back: Solid Mahogany
- Side: Solid Mahogany
- Binding: 4-ply Top, 1-ply Back
- Finish: Gloss
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Slash Custom Rounded C-Shape
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Number Of Frets: 20
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech TUSQ
- Nut Width: 1.693"
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl Dots
- Joint: Tapered Dovetail; Glued-In
- Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: Indian Laurel, Reverse Belly
- Saddle Material: Graph Tech TUSQ
- Tuning Machines: Grover Rotomatic
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell, 50s J-45 Shape
- TrussRod: Dual Action
- Truss Rod Cover: 2-ply Bell with Slash Signature
- Bridge Pins: Ivory
- Strap Buttons: 2 - Side of Heel and Endpin Jack
- Under Saddle Pickup: LR Baggs VTC
- Controls: Soundhole mounted Volume and Tone
- Output Jack: 1/4" Endpin Jack
- Preamp: LR Baggs VTC
- Strings Gauge: .012 .016 .024 .032 .042 .053
- Case: Hardshell Case with Slash Skully Logo Included
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Acoustic Pickup System
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.