Are you an aspiring pro guitar player, seeking an affordable take on a classic Gibson acoustic guitar design, but with a few modern twists? Then we have just what you need.
A Workhorse Acoustic With Improved Upper Fret Access
With the Epiphone Inspired By Gibson J-45 EC, seen here with a gorgeous Aged Vintage Sunburst finish, you get a modern, affordable take on one of the most popular Gibson acoustics ever made.
Epiphone Inspired By Gibson J-45 EC, Aged Vintage Sunburst Highlights
- Slope-shouldered dreadnought-style guitar, with a lower bout cutaway
- Solid Mahogany back and sides, with a Solid Sitka Spruce top
- Sleek Mahogany neck with a Rounded "C" profile shape offers incredible fretting hand comfort
- Fishman Sonicore Pickup and Sontitone preamp allow for easy plug and play options
- Superb value for money - ideal for regular giggers and studio artists on a budget
Exquisite Tonewood Combination
For this guitar, Epiphone took the much-loved slope-shouldered dreadnought guitar shape, crafted it from Solid Mahogany and Solid Sitka Spruce, and equipped it with an upper-bout cutaway.
Combining these solid tonewoods results in the kind of classic, woody voice that's been favoured by singer-songwriters and folk-guitarists for decades.
Complimenting the guitar's beautiful, natural voice is a premium-quality electronics system in the shape of a Fishman Sonicore under-saddle pickup, and a Fishman Presys II preamp.
Whilst the pickup helps to capture an accurate representation of your guitars voice, the preamp - along with its controls for volume and EQ, and built-in tuner - allow you to plug into an amplifier or mixing desk, so you can confidently perform for larger audiences.
Epiphone Inspired By Gibson J-45 EC, Aged Vintage Sunburst Specs
- Shape: Sloped Shouldered Dreadnought Cutaway
- Material: Solid Mahogany
- Back and Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Binding: Top - 4-ply Ivory and Black; Back - 1-ply Ivory
- Neck: Mahogany
- ProfileL Rounded C
- Nut Width: 1.693" / 43mm
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Scale Length: 24.724" / 628mm
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut: Bone
- Inlay: Mother of Pearl Dots
- Bridge: RECerse Belly, Indian Laurel
- Tuners: 3 on a plate: Ivory buttons, press in bushings
- Plating: Nickel
- Under Saddle Pickup: Fishman Sonicore
- Controls: Fishman Presys II with Volume, Bass and Treble controls, Phase Switch, and a built-in tuner with LED display
|Shipping Weight (kg)||3.000000|
|Warranty||limited lifetime warranty upon registration with epiphone|
|Nut Width||1.693" / 43mm|
|Neck Wood||Mahogany Neck|
|Pickup Config||Acoustic Pickup System|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||dreadnought cutaway|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.