Encore E6SB Electric Guitar 3-tone Sunburst
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
The Encore E6, seen here with a classic 3-Tone Sunburst finish, is a super-affordable electric guitar with vintage-style looks and tone.
A Budget-Friendly Option For Beginners
Taking inspiration from one of the most popular electric guitars ever created, the Encore E6 is a great way to help kickstart your guitar-playing career.
Encore E6SB Electric Guitar 3-Tone Sunburst Key Features
- Affordable electric guitar with a classic design
- Double cutaway body allows easy access to the guitar's upper frets
- Smooth-playing Maple neck is ideal for developing your playing skills
- Three single coil pickups deliver that classic, bright guitar sound
- Perfect for complete beginners
The body of this guitar has been crafted from a solid tonewood, and given a familiar double cutaway shape that offers excellent levels of access to the guitar's upper frets.
This body is shaped to sit comfortably against you, whether you're seated or standing whilst you play.
In addition to this, the bolt-on Maple neck and Rosewood fingerboard combine for a smooth playing experience that's ideal for developing your playing technique in comfort.
Single Coil Pickups
To help this guitar produce that bright and clear tone that we've come to expect of an instrument with these looks, it has been equipped with a trio of Single Coil pickups.
These kind of pickups are renowned for their bright sound, helping every note to ring through crisp and clear, and are suitable for a wide variety of musical styles - ranging from blues, to funk, to rock, and beyond.
In addition to this, the guitar is equipped with controls for Volume and Tone, along with a 5-way pickup selector switch for a wide variety of musical tones.
Encore E6SB Electric Guitar 3-Tone Sunburst Specs
- Body Material: Solid Tonewood
- Body Shape: Vintage Comfort Contoured
- Body Finish: 3-Tone Sunburst
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Vintage
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 22
- Radius: 10"
- Scale Length: 650mm (25.5" Approx.)
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: Guitar Tech Vibrato
- Tuners: Guitar Tech Diecast
- Scratchplate: 3-Ply White
- Neck Pickup: Guitar Tech Calibrated Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup: Guitar Tech Calibrated Single-Coil
- Bridge Pickup: Guitar Tech GTTB Bridge Single-Coil
- Controls: 2x Tone, 1x Volume, 5-way pickup switch
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|3 x single coil
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.