Electro Harmonix X JHS Lizard Queen Octave Fuzz
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
The Electro Harmonix X JHS Lizard Queen is a superb take on the awesome effect pedal originally designed by Josh Scott of JHS Pedals - the amazing JHS Lizard Queen Octave/Distortion stompbox - in a smaller, pedalboard-friendly enclosure.
Housed in a nano-sized chassis, with Volume, Octave, and Balance control knobs, the EHX Lizard Queen is a fixed-gain fuzz effect which takes inspiration from some classic EHX pedals of the 1970s.
Thanks to the unique Octave Up circuit in this pedal, you can o from crushing rhythms to chimey, clanging leads with relative ease, so order your very own EHX x JHS Lizard Queen at PMT Online today!
Electro Harmonix X JHS Lizard Queen Octave Fuzz Key Features
- Unique transistor-based octave fuzz distortion circuit designed by Josh Scott
- Blendable Octave to dial in the analog octave chaos
- Balance control adjusts between smooth sustaining tones and raspy fuzz tones
- 1970s Electro-Harmonix graphic designed by Daniel Danger
- -True Bypass
- 9V Battery included (9V adapter optional)
Electro Harmonix X JHS Lizard Queen Octave Fuzz Specs
- Circuit: Analog
- Bypass: True Bypass
- Audio: Mono
- Power Supply: 9V battery included (optional 9.6VDC-200mA power adapter not included)
- Dimensions (in): 4.5 x 2.75 x 2.1
- Current Draw: 5mA
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.