Electro Harmonix Voicebox Effects Pedal
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
The Electro-Harmonix Voice Box pedal generates 2 to 4 part vocal harmonies in the same key as the chords being played on your guitar. With the Voice Box harmonies move in a smooth human-like transition rather in steps. Electro-Harmonics offers more variety in harmonies. Electro-Harmonix adds some weird voices, like a whistle, male-to-female and female-to-male voices, and independent reverbs on dry and harmonies.
Plug your mic into the mic preamp, plug in your guitar, and the Electro Harmonix Voice Box is ready. No setup, no menus to navigate. On-board studio-quality reverb, Gender Bender knob, and vocoder all packaged in a tough compact die-cast chassis.
- Vocal harmonies follows your guitar's chords in the same key.
- 2-4 part harmonies.
- Harmony notes follow natural glissando between notes without interval stepping.
- Tracks not only guitars, but any instrument.
- Vocoder mode.
- Pitch shifting algorithm produces realistic harmonies.
- Gender bender knob modifies sex of singer.
- Voice Mix knob mixes proportions of harmony notes.
- High Harmony knob porduces a 3rd and 5th above sung note.
- Low/High Harmony produces one 3rd below and one 3rd above sung note.
- 3 Multi Harmony for complex harmony combinations above and below sung note plus octaves.
- Octave produces notes one octave above and below sung note.
- Seperate reverb controls for both dry and processed vocals.
- Mic preamp with phantom power and gain switch.
- XLR line output.
- High impedance, low noise guitar input and output, no loss of tone.
- 9-user presets with footswitchable recall.
- Die-cast chassis.
- Power supply included.
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.