Electro Harmonix Triangle Big Muff
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Back in 1969, EHX founder Mike Matthews developed what would soon become the world's best known fuzz pedal: The Triangle Big Muff Pi - the pedal that helped forge a musical revolution!
EHX's Most Famous Pedal is Back!
Now, in celebration of EHX's 50th Anniversary, Mike Matthews has decided to reissue this glorious pedal in an all-new, pedalboard friendly, nano-sized die-cast chassis.
With the original pedals selling for (quite literally) hundreds of £'s, the reissue will come as a breath of fresh air for those of you wanting those vintage, creamy fuzz tones with violin-like sustain, at a fraction of the price.
A 50-Year Legacy
Having been seen on countless stages across the world during the past five decades, the Big Muff has helped to shape the tone of some of the music industry's most recognisable guitar sounds. From King Crimson, The Carpenters, and Pink Floyd, to The Smashing Pumpkins, Korn and many more, the Big Muff has left its mark on the world in the best possible way.
The control layout on the Big Muff has been largely unchanged this past fifty years, with the occasional toggle switch or control knob being added for further sound-tweaking. With the EHX V1 Triangle Big Muff reissue though, it's back to basics: a simple On/Off toggle switch, with controls for Volume, Tone and Sustain.
- Volume allows you to choose just how much output you get from the pedal... fairly straightforward really
- Tone helps you to shape the overall sound, whether you want booming bass or pristine treble, you can achieve it with the simple twisting of this control
- Sustain is where the fuzziness happens - this control adjusts just how much sustain and distortion the pedal produces (turn all the way to the right for full on filth)
Available to Order Now!
The Triangle Big Muff Pi is brand new to 2018, and is available to order at PMT Online and In-Store now!
EHX Triangle Big Muff Specs
- The authentic V1 Triangle Big Muff reissued in a nano-sized chassis
- Effect status LED
- True bypass
- Vintage look and graphics
- Comes with a 9V battery, also accepts an optional EHX 9.6DC200mA PSU
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.