The Effects Loop gives the musician the ability to place an additional effect, or chain of effects between the Q-Tron Plus's preamp and filter section without changing the envelope drive. This is particularly important with most distortion devices, as most all do not have much of an amplitude envelope. The FX loop will also fire up your creative juices to try all sorts of combinations in the effects loop: try the Micro POG into a Deluxe Memory Man. You can invent all sorts of novel effects. The added Response Switch selects between a slow, smooth, vowel-like attack and the fast, snaked response of the original Q-Tron.
- True bypass
- Dedicated effects loop allows you to place any effect or pedal board into the loop
- FX send and return without changing the envelope drive
- Selectable low pass, band pass and high pass filters
- Resonant peak control to adjust the filter's Q from subtle to dramatic
- Response switch changes the reaction time of envelope follower from fast to slow
- Switchable hi or lo frequency sweep ranges
- Adjustable gain knob and boost switch
- Sweep direction switch for up or down filter sweeps
- Tough and compact die-cast chassis
|Power Supply||24dc-100 power supply included|
September 4, 2019Read Article
February 3, 2017Read Article
Frequently Bought Together
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.