As arguably the most widely used and useful effect type out there, Reverb/Delay is usually the first choice for anybody putting a new pedalboard together. Unfortunately, with the wide range of choices out there, picking the correct one can seem like a chore.
Not anymore - introducing the brand new Oceans 11 from Electro Harmonix! This versatile and stylishly cool Reverb/Delay pedal sports a massive 11 (yes, Eleven!!!) reverb types to choose from... and much more beside!
Highly Versatile Yet Affordable
Featuring not only 11 different reverbs to choose from (more on that later), the Oceans 11 also has a Mode button, which allows you to select up to three variations for most of the reverb modes.
Also featured is a powerful, yet easy-to-use array of "hidden" parameters that you can access via the Secondary Knob Mode, giving you even more control over each effect.
Infinite Sustain? Why Not!
Another fun feature of the Oceans11 is an internal Tails switch. This switch gives you the choice of whether your reverb effect naturally fades out once you hit the Bypass switch, or ends abruptly - the choice is yours!
In addition to this, with most of the settings you can achieve an infinite reverb loop. This allows you to keep your reverb sound going in the background, whilst you play a completely fresh reverb effect over the top!
Features the Following Reverb Types:
- HALL â€“ reverb characteristic of a grand concert hall
- SPRING â€“ pays homage to vintage Fender tube reverbs
- PLATE â€“ a lush plate reverb
- REVRS â€“ emulates the reverse reverb effect created in studios where a note's reverb fades-in backwards
- ECHO â€“ reverb plus delay, a digital delay feeds into the Plate reverb
- TREM â€“ reverb plus tremolo applied to both the wet and dry mix of a Hall reverb
- MOD â€“ modulated reverb, a combination of various modulations creates rich reverb tails
- DYNA â€“ three dynamic reverb algorithms: swell, gate and duck
- AUTO-INF â€“ Auto infinite reverb that triggers a reverb wash for each note or chord. When a new one is struck, the previously resounding reverb wash crossfades to the new one
- SHIM â€“ Shimmer generates a rich octave-shifted reverb wash
- POLY â€“ Polyphonic reverb, two configurable bi-directional pitch shifts
To put it plainly: you will struggle to find a Reverb/Delay pedal that's even close to this versatile for this wonderfully low price. Contact your local PMT Store today for more information, or order yours online and make use of our fantastic free home-delivery service!
- 11 different reverb types: Hall, Spring, Plate, Revrs, Echo, Trem, Mod, Dyna, Auto-inf, Shim And Poly
- Tails switch - selects whether the reverb fades out naturally or stops immediately when the pedal is switched to bypass
- Easy access to powerful â€œhidden" parameters thru Secondary Knob Mode
- Able to produce infinite reverb you can play over in most settings
- Comes with a standard EHX 9.6DC 200mA PSU
- Dimensions in mm: 70 (w) x 115 (l) x 54 (h)
|Power Supply||9v dc - battery or adapter|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*