The legendary Mellotron lives on! But now, in the shape of a compact, new guitar pedal from Electro-Harmonix. You can replicate some classic, vintage Mellotron sounds with the new MEL9 Tape Replay Machine: get those 'Strawberry Fields Forever' flutes, or Genesis' 'Watcher In The Skies' orchestra! And even better - if you have a keyboard that don't have Mellotron sounds, this new pedal works great with keys, too!
The new MEL9 Tape Replay Machine emulates vintage Mellotron sounds and uses the same ground breaking technology that powers the award-winning B9 and C9 Organ Machines, plus the KEY9 Electric Piano Machine. Nine of the most famous sounds are included: Orchestra, Cello, Strings, Flute, Clarinet, Saxophone, Brass, Low Choir and High Choir.
MEL9 works on guitar without modifications, special pickups or MIDI implementation and tracks bends, slides, even whammy dive bombs!
It also works with bass guitar down to the open A string and keyboards, too.
- Pays homage to nine of the coolest Mellotron sounds: Orchestra, Cello, Strings, Flute, Clarinet, Saxophone, Brass, Low Choir and High Choir
- Works on guitar without modifications, special pickups or MIDI implementation and tracks bends, slides, even whammy dive bombs!
- Also works with bass guitar down do the open A string as well as keyboards
- Includes independent Effect and Dry volume controls so you can create the perfect mix at the Effects output
- Dry Output jack outputs your input signal at unity gain
- Attack control sets the volume swell speed. As it’s turned clockwise the notes fade in more gradually
- Sustain control adjusts the release time after a sound is stopped. As it’s turned clockwise, the fade out time increase
- Comes with a standard EHX 9.6DC200mA PSU
- Dimensions in inches: 4.0 (w) x 4.75 (l) x 2.25 (h)
- Dimensions in mm: 102 (w) x 121 (l) x 89 (h)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.500000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.