Electro-Harmonix Deluxe Bass Big Muff PI Fuzz Pedal
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
The Electro Harmonix Deluxe Bass Big Muff Pi is the latest in the line of EHX bass specific effects. However, like the other Bass Big Muff pedals, this pedal can also be used by guitarists, providing more sounds and versatility than the traditional Big Muff Pi.
It delivers enhancements to the classic EHX Bass Big Muff Pi that are specifically tailored to the needs of the modern bass player and gives you more tone shaping options than ever before. A -10dB pad is switchable on the input, which will cater both active and passive pickup users. Advanced tone blending controls allow you to perfectly balance the dry and wet signal outputs, with a choice of XLR and 1/4" jack outputs to get the perfect sound to your back line.
In addition to the ubiquitous Big Muff Volume, Tone and Sustain knobs, there is a control for Blend, an adjustable noise gate, an input pad for passive or active pickups, a footswitchable filter crossover section, a dedicated DI output and a direct output for parallel processing. Of course, features are worthless without good source material, and the Deluxe Bass Big Muff delivers.
EHX Deluxe Bass Big Muff Pi Key Features:
- Pad on the input that's switchable between 0dB and -10dB ensures the pedal is optimized for use with both passive and active pickups
- Blend allows a player to mix to taste the direct and distorted signals
- Three outputs: a 1/4" effect out, 1/4" direct (buffered dry) out and XLR DI out give complete control of your output signal and sound
- Foot-switchable crossover section with a variable low pass filter on the dry signal and a variable high pass filter on the distorted signal give bassists the ability to sculpt their sound
- Crossover circuit, in conjunction with the Blend control, lets you keep the low-end clear and focused and the high-end bright and cutting
- Built-in noise gate with an adjust threshold eliminates unwanted noise at any level
- Tough and compact die-cast chassis
- 9-Volt battery included
- Optional 9.6DC-2000BI power supply available
- Dimensions in inches: 4.75 (w) x 5.75 (l) x 2.5 (h)
- Dimensions in mm: 146 (w) x 121 (l) x 64 (h)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
|Power Supply||9-Volt battery included - Optional 9.6DC-2000BI power supply available|
|MPN||DELUXE BASS BIG MUFF|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!