Darkglass Electronics Alpha Omega 900 Bass Head
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Ultra-aggressive handmade bass head, based on the incredible Darkglass Alpha Omega tone-shaping pedal, as used by Karnivool Bassist Jon Stockman.
More info coming soon!
Darkglass Electronics Alpha Omega 900 Bass Head Key Features
- 900 W RMS Class D Power Output
- 8/4/2 Ohm load compatible
- Analog preamp with Passive/active input switch
- Bendable Alpha and Omega analog drive/distortion circuits
- Drive/Clean Blend control, with separate Bite and Growl switches
- Three speaker cab Impulse Response slots, selectable via the Cab Select switch.
- Built-in adjustable studio-grade VCA compressor
- Ultra-quiet 6-band graphic EQ
- 3.5mm Auxiliary input
- Headphone output with cabinet simulation and separate volume control
- MIDI - for remote switching
- USB to connect to free Darkglass Suite (for Mac/PC) - Loads Impulse Responses; Control for the VCA Compressor (programmable on/off per channel); MIDI config etc. and more
- Supplied with matching Intelligent Footswitch (Super Intelligent Footswitch sold separately)
- Intelligent fan control - reduces noise when playing quietly
|Shipping Weight (kg)||8.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.