The Boss SD-1W Super OverDrive pedal is a special edition Waza Craft pedal giving you a premium sound based on the legendary SD-1 Super OverDrive.
Waza Craft Super OverDrive
The Waza Craft spirit is to fuse refined circuitry and carefully selected components with meticulous attention to detail and workmanship.
Redesigned with passion by Boss master engineers in Japan, the Waza Craft SD-1W Super OverDrive delivers premium sound in a compact stomp box.
Customise your overdrive sound with incredible overdrive pedal which features discrete analogue circuitry.
Boss Waza Craft SD-1W Super OverDrive Pedal Key Features:
- Special edition Waza Craft pedal delivers the ultimate BOSS tone experience
- Premium sound based on the legendary SD-1 Super Overdrive
- Newly revised, all-analogue discrete amplifier circuit
- Standard and Custom sound modes
- Highly responsive to picking dynamics and volume changes
- BOSS five-year warranty
Standard and Custom Modes
With a newly revised, all-analogue amplifier circuit you get the really sweet overdrive sound that only Boss and analogue circuitry can provide.
Everything that made the original Boss SD-1 Super OverDrive pedal so popular is there and available to you in Standard mode.
New to the Waza Craft SD-1W Super OverDrive pedal however, is the Custom sound mode which provides you with new tonal range and gain.
Customise Your OverDrive Sound
Three knobs on the face of the pedal allow for easy tailoring of your sound:
- Level – Allows you to adjust the volume of the effect’s output
- Tone – Allows you control the amount of treble in your sound
- Drive – Turn it up for more drive and a thicker, more distorted sound
With buffered bypass, the Boss SD-1W Super OverDrive pedal allows you to produce a huge range of tones in Standard mode.
Take the gain level down low to produce a smooth, saturated overdrive or turn it up for a heavier distortion effect.
Switching to Custom mode and the extremes go even further.
Legendary Boss Pedal Build Quality
Being a Boss pedal, the Boss SD-1W Super OverDrive pedal is built like a tank. Its tough and rugged metal chassis can be relied on so you can be confident when taking this pedal on the road with you.
What’s more, as testament to how confident they are in this pedal’s build quality, Boss offer a five-year warranty.
Extremely versatile and suitable for a number of applications and styles of music, buy the Boss SD-1W Super Overdrive pedal now to get this awesome customisable analogue overdrive sound.
Boss Waza Craft SD-1W Super OverDrive Pedal Specs:
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Controls: Pedal switch, Mode switch, LEVEL knob, DRIVE knob, TONE knob
- Indicator: CHECK indicator (serves also as battery check indicator)
- Connectors: INPUT jack, OUTPUT jack, DC IN jack
- Power Supply: DC 9 V, Dry battery 6F22 (9 V) type (carbon), Dry battery 6LR61 (9 V) type (alkaline), AC Adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- Current Draw: 15 mA
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Leaflet (USING THE UNIT SAFELY, IMPORTANT NOTES, and Information), Carbon-Zinc Battery (9 V, 6F22)
- Options: AC Adaptor (PSA series)
Expected Battery Life Under Continuous Use:
- Carbon: 25 hours
- Alkaline: 42 hours
*These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
Boss Waza Craft SD-1W Super OverDrive Pedal Size and Weight:
Width: 73mm, 2-7/8 Inches
Depth: 129mm, 4-15/16 Inches
Height: 59mm, 2-3/16 Inches
Weight: 430g, 0lbs. 16oz.
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!