The Boss TR-2 Tremolo pedal gives you a classic tremolo effect in compact pedal featuring simple controls for great customisation options.
Classic Tremolo Sound
With the Boss TR-2 Tremolo pedal you get a faithful reproduction of the classic tremolo sound built into some of the greatest vintage amps.
A series of controls allow for easy customisation of the tremolo so you can get your sound just how you want it.
Boss TR-2 Tremolo Pedal Key Features:
- Provides guitarists with high-quality vintage tremolo effects in an easy-to-use compact pedal
- Dedicated "Wave," "Rate" and "Depth" knobs allow for precise effect tailoring
- "Rate" control allows for higher speed adjustment than classic PN-2
- "Wave" control alters LFO waveform from triangle to square
- "Depth" control determines the strength of the effect
- BOSS five-year warranty
Easy to Control, Great Results
Using the TR-2 Tremolo pedal is extremely easy – you just stomp on the footswitch to activate the effect.
At the top of the Boss TR-2, you’ll find three knobs which allow for easy customisation of your tremolo sound.
A Wave knob is situated in the middle of the three controls and allows you to adjust the wave being used for the Tremolo effect.
By turning the Wave knob anti-clockwise you get a softer sound which can be sharpened by turning the knob clockwise.
The Rate knob allows you to adjust the speed at which the Tremolo effect repeats while the Depth knob allows you to set how deep the effect goes.
By using the three knobs together, you can come up with a huge range of tremolo sounds to use.
Vintage Tremolo in a Compact Pedal
The Boss TR-2 Tremolo pedal gives you an amazing recreation of the classic Tremolo effect found in vintage guitar amplifiers.
Combine it with an overdrive pedal such as the Boss BD-2 Blues Driver and you get an unbeatable, authentic bluesy tone.
Buy the Boss TR-2 Tremolo pedal now and get the beloved, classic tremolo sound that has enhanced some of the greatest songs of all time.
Boss TR-2 Tremolo Pedal Specs:
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohms
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohms
- Residual Noise Level: -90 dBu (IHF-A Weighted, Typ.)
- Connectors: INPUT Jack, BASS IN Jack, OUTPUT A (MONO) Jack, OUTPUT B Jack, AC adaptor Jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply: DC 9 V: Dry battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V), AC Adaptor (PSA-series: optional)
- Current Draw: 20 mA (DC 9 V)
- Accessory: Dry battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V)
- Option: AC Adaptor: PSA-Series
Size and Weight (Including Battery):
- Width: 73mm, 2-7/8 Inches
- Depth: 129mm, 5-1/8 Inches
- Height: 59mm, 2-3/8 Inches
- Weight: 400g, 0 lbs. 15 oz.
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*