Boss RV-6 Reverb Pedal
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
The Boss RV-6 Reverb pedal delivers high-end and extremely versatile reverb, adding depth and dimension to your sound.
Boss RV-6 Reverb, an Inspiring Reverb Pedal
Combining the latest technology with Boss’ years of experience in the world of compact pedals.
The Boss RV-6 Reverb pedal provides you with hugely versatile reverb sounds which can be customised to get you the perfect reverb for any situation.
Boss RV-6 Reverb Pedal Key Features:
- Compact and versatile reverb pedal with rich, expansive sound
- Dial in sophisticated, top-level reverb tones quickly with simple controls
- Newly developed studio-grade algorithms powered by cutting-edge BOSS technology
- Eight sound modes provide a diverse range of ready-to-play reverb effects
- Shimmer, Dynamic, and Delay+Reverb modes deliver lush, immersive textures sought by modern players
- Input for controlling reverb level with an optional expression pedal
- Supports mono or stereo operation
Great Sounding Reverb
Using the latest Boss digital signal processing and updated algorithms, the Boss RV-6 Reverb pedal offers eight incredibly musical reverb effects packed into one compact pedal.
All the Reverb standards are available such as Room, Hall and Plate, allowing you to get those classic sounds.
You can also get a beautiful swirling sound with the Modulate setting, or get that great vintage sound with a Spring reverb setting.
Selecting Dynamic mode has the Boss RV-6 Reverb pedal automatically adjust the reverb depth to your playing ensuring deep and immersive reverb while keeping your tone clear and musical.
Shimmer and Reverb+Delay modes are also available so you can make the most of modern reverb sounds too.
Boss RV-6 Reverb Pedal Reverb Modes:
Customise Your Reverb Sound
Using the Boss RV-6 Reverb Pedal, it is quick and easy to get incredible reverb sounds.
With input from professional guitarists and sound engineers, the team at BOSS have perfectly tuned the reverb and the parameters of the RV-6 Reverb pedal to guitar.
Just select a sound mode and then tweak the effect level, tone and tone knobs to get your perfect reverb sound.
The controls are kept simple while the circuitry under the hood does all the work for you. With simple turns of the Time and Tone knobs, a multitude of parameters are simultaneously adjusted to ensure the ideal voice for any scenario.
Digital Reverb with Analogue Dry Tone
While the Boss RV-6 Reverb pedal is created using cutting-edge digital technology, your direct guitar tone is always kept as a pure analogue tone with the reverb effect blended in.
Auto-switching jacks allows you to easily and conveniently integrate the Boss RV-6 Reverb pedal with your pedal chain – it even supports mono, mono-to-stereo and stereo-to-stereo operation.
If you plug into the B input alone, you will get an entirely wet sound which is great when you’re working with complex rigs, using parallel processing chains and mixers.
You’ll also find another input available, allowing you to connect an optional expression pedal so you can control the effect level in real time during your performance.
Legendary Boss Pedal Build Quality
Being a Boss pedal, the Boss RV-6 Reverb pedal is built like a tank. This is one great reverb pedal that you can really rely on when you take it on the road.
Buy the Boss RV-6 Reverb pedal now and add a deep, lush reverb to your guitar sound. From modern shimmering reverb to deep and cavernous reverbs – all while retaining your clear tone.
Boss RV-6 Reverb Pedal Specs:
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M Ohm
- Nominal Output Level: - 20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Controls: Pedal switch, E.LEVEL knob, TONE knob, TIME knob, MODE knob
- Indicator: CHECK indicator (Serves also as battery check indicator)
- Connectors: INPUT A (MONO) Jack: ¼-inch phone type, INPUT B jack: ¼-inch phone type, OUTPUT A (MONO) jack: ¼-inch phone type, OUTPUT B jack: ¼-inch phone type, EXP jack: ¼-inch TRS phone type, AC adaptor jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply: Alkaline Battery (9 V, 6LR61) or Carbon-zinc battery 9V, 6F22)AC Adaptor (sold separately)
- Current Draw: 65 mA
- Expected Battery Life Under Continuous Use (depending on conditions of use): Alkaline – Approx. 5 hours
- Accessories: Owner’s Manual, Leaflet (“USING THE UNIT SAFELY,” “IMPORTANT NOTES,” and “Information”), Alkaline Battery (9 V, 6LR61)
- Options (Sold Separately): AC Adaptor (PSA series), Expression Pedal: BOSS FV-500H, FV-500L, Roland EV-5
Boss RV-61 Reverb Pedal Size and Weight:
- Width: 73mm, 2-7/8 Inches
- Depth: 129mm, 5-1/8 Inches
- Height: 59mm, 2-3/8 Inches
- Weight: 450g, 1 lb
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.