The Boss RC-3 Loop Station offers three hours of stereo recording, USB connectivity, storage for 99 loops and a real drums rhythm guide.
Boss RC-3 Loop Station, 3 Hours of Stereo Recording in a Compact Loop Pedal
Stocked with a number of powerful features somehow packed into a compact pedal, the Boss RC-3 Loop Station is an incredibly useful loop pedal.
USB 2.0 compatibility, three hours of stereo recording time for up to 99 loops and a “real drums” rhythm guide and suitable for guitar and bass – the Boss RC-3 Loop Station is one incredible stompbox loop pedal.
Boss RC-3 Loop Station Loop Pedal Key Features:
- Compact and powerful stereo stompbox looper
- Massive internal memory with up to three hours of stereo recording time
- 99 onboard memories for storing loops
- USB 2.0 port allows you to connect to a PC and import/export WAV audio
- Rhythm guide with real drums
- Runs on a single 9-volt battery or optional AC power supply
- BOSS five-year warranty
3 Hours of Internal Memory
With the Boss RC3-3 Loop Station, you don’t have to worry about how long your loops are.
With three hours of recording capacity in this loop pedal’s internal memory and 99 memory locations to save your phrases to, you have a lot of options, opportunities and potential with your live sound.
You can even save sounds from other external stereo sources using the Boss RC-3 Loop Station’s true stereo I/O.
Another great feature of the Boss RC-3 Loop Station is its auto recording which begins as soon as you start playing your guitar or when you connect an audio player.
Count-In mode gives you a bar of rhythm before the recording begins so you’re prepared and playing perfectly in time when the loop pedal starts recording. You can even Undo/Redo as you go along.
Ensuring you play perfectly in time, the Boss RC-3 Loop Station has an onboard library of rhythm patterns you can play along to as you record.
There are ten different rhythm types provided, including standard Rock, Pop, Funk, Shuffle and Latin so you’re prepared for any genre or playing style.
There’s also a dedicated knob that allows you to adjust the volume of the rhythm while tempo can be set with a tap tempo function and you can set specify the time signature.
AUX Input and USB Connectivity
Not only can you record using your electric guitar and bass guitar but you can connect external stereo audio sources via the Boss RC-3 Loop Station’s AUX IN. Connect your audio playing device and record any sound into a loop.
You can also connect the Boss RC-3 Loop Station to your computer using a standard USB cable. This is a great way of backing up your RC-3 recordings for later use.
What’s more, you can even transfer WAV files from your computer directly to the RC-3 loop pedal for use in your performance.
Boss RC-3 Loop Station Loop Pedal Specs:
- Nominal Input Level: INPUT: -20 dBu, AUX IN: -10 dBu
- Input Impedance: INPUT: 1 M Ohm, AUX IN: 22 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Included Accessories: Owner’s Manual, Leaflet (“USING THE UNIT SAFELY”, “IMPORTANT NOTES” and “Information”), Alkaline Battery (9 v, 6LR61) already installed in unit
- Options (Sold Separately): AC Adaptor (PSA Series), Footswitch (FS-5U, FS-6, FS-7)
Boss RC-3 Loop Station Recording/Playback:
- Max Recording Time: Approx. 3 Hours
- Max Phrase Memory: 99 Phrases
- Number of Tracks: 1
- Data Format: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear, stereo)
- Boss RC-3 Loop Station Rhythm Types:
- Kick & Hi-Hat
- Rock 1
- Rock 2
- R & B
Boss RC-3 Loop Station Controls:
- Pedal Switch
- LOOP OUTPUT Knob
- RHYTHM OUTPUT Knob
- DOWN Button
- UP Button
- WRITE Button
- RHYTHM ON/OFF Button
- TAP TEMPO Button
Boss RC-3 Loop Station Connectors:
- INPUT A Jack: 1/4” Phone Type
- INPUT B Jack: 1/4” Phone Type
- AUX IN Jack: Stereo Miniature Phone Type
- OUTPUT A Jack: 1/4" Phone Type
- OUTPUT B Jack: 1/4" Phone Type
- STOP/MEMORY SHIFT Jack: 1/4" TRS Phone Type
- USB Connector
- DC IN Jack (DC 9 V)
Boss RC-3 Loop Station Power Supply:
- DC 9 V: Alkaline Battery (9 V, 6LR61)
- AC Adaptor (PSA Series: Sold Separately)
* Rechargeable Ni-MH Batteries Cannot Be Used
- Current Draw: 70 mA (DC 9 V)
- Expected Battery Life Under Continuous Use (Varying on Use Conditions): Alkaline Battery (9 V, 6LR51) – Approx. 3 Hours
Boss RC-3 Loop Station Size and Weight:
- Width: 73mm, 2-7/8 Inches
- Depth: 129mm, 5-1/8 Inches
- Height: 59mm, 2-3/8 Inches
- Weight: 450g, 1lbs
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!