The Boss PS-6 Harmonist gives you four intelligent pitch-shift effects and three-voice harmony in a convenient compact pedal.
Pitch Shifting and Harmonising with Digital Signal Processing
Complex harmonic voicing and powerful pitch-shifting is under your control with the Boss PS-6 Harmonist pedal, all sounding fantastic thanks to the use of Digital Signal Processing.
Boss PS-6 Harmonist Pedal Key Features:
- Four effect modes in one stompbox: Harmony, Pitch Shifter, Detune, and S-BEND (Super Bend)
- Easily create two- or three-voice harmonies with selectable key and voicing
- High-quality pitch shifting
- Three-voice Detune capability
- Super Bend provides up to four octaves of extreme pitch bending
- Control pitch via expression pedal (optional BOSS FV-500L/H or Roland EV-5)
- BOSS five-year warranty
Detune, Pitch-Shift, Super Bend and 3-Voice Harmony
With the Boss PS-6 you can generate two or three voices in Pitch Shifter, Detune and Harmony modes. This gives you a beautifully rich depth to your guitar sound.
Naturally broaden your sound with the Detune mode which has 3-voice detuning, with slightly raised and lowered pitches to your direct signal.
You can also pitch-shift notes one octave up or a fifth below from the note you’re performing which sounds great, particularly during arpeggios.
With Super Bend, you can get an amazing pitch bend from -3 to +4 octaves, giving you a huge 7-octave span. Rise and Fall time can be set your preferences while the bending effect can be controlled in real time with the pedal’s knob or through use with an expression pedal.
Easy Operation and Great Sounding Results
Despite the amazing potential this pedal has and the wide variety of effect manipulation provided, the Boss PS-6 has surprisingly simple operation controls.
What’s more, with their fantastic Digital Signal Processing, Boss has dramatically improved the sound quality and power of the PS-6 so it easily provides you with complex harmonies with beautifully natural sounds.
Legendary Boss Build Quality
Being a Boss pedal, the PS-6 Harmonist is built like a tank.
You can happily take this pedal on tour with full confidence that it’ll withstand all the rigours of the road.
Buy the Boss PS-6 Harmonist pedal now and get incredibly rich sound with amazing control over the parameters to really add depth to your performance.
Boss PS-6 Harmonist Pedal Specs:
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M Ohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohm or greater
- Power Supply: DC 9 V: Carbon-Zinc Battery (9 V, 6F22), Alkaline Battery (9 V, 6LR61) - Included, AC Adaptor
- Current Draw: 45 mA (DC 9 V)
Expected Battery Life Under Continuous Use:
- Carbon: 2 Hours
- Alkaline: 8 Hours
These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*