Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor Pedal
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
The Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor virtually eliminates the noise and hum of the input signal while preserving your original tone.
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor Pedal
Utilising Boss's unique noise detection circuit that separates the guitar sound and noise from your signal in order to precisely remove the unwanted buzz and hum while retaining your tone.
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor Pedal Key Features:
- Compact noise suppression pedal for eliminating noise and hum in guitar and bass effects and amplifier setups
- Unique noise detection circuit preserves the natural attack and envelope of an instrument's sound
- Threshold and Decay knobs allow for shaping the elimination/suppression as desired
- BOSS 5-year warranty
A New Type of Noise Suppression
A completely new type of noise suppressor, the Boss NS-2 comes equipped with SEND and RETURN jacks.
Able to detect the instrument signal separately from the noise coming from each effect unit connected between the SEND and RETURN, the NS-2 Noise Suppressor can reduce the noise from each effect unit whether it is turned on or off.
Featuring high-quality VCA and high-speed envelope detecting circuits, the Boss NS-2 is able to provide a very natural sounding noise reduction that maintains your sound quality along with the dynamics and expression in your performance.
An Essential Pedal
If you play a lot of gigs, then the Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor is a must have.
Electric devices from AC power sources to stage lighting and your other effects pedals can all cause pervasive noise in your sound.
Buy the Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor today and get your clear sound back by eliminating the noise.
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor Pedal Specs:
- Input Impedance: 1 M Ohm
- Output Impedance: 10 k Ohms or Greater
- Equivalent Input Noise Level: -110 dBu (IHF-A, Typ.)
- Power Supply: DC 9 V: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V), AC Adaptor (Sold Separately)
- Current Draw: 20 mA (DC 9 V)
- Accessories: Dry Battery 9 V Type (6F22/9 V)
- Connectors: INPUT Jack, OUTPUT Jack, RETURN Jack, SEND Jack, DC In, Out
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor Pedal Dimensions:
- 73 (W) x 129 (D) x 59 (H) mm
- 2-7/8 (W) x 5-1/8 (D) x 2-3/8 (H) inches
Weight (Including Battery):
- 400g, 0 lbs. 15 oz.
- Dry Battery 9 V Type (6F22/9 V)
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.