Boss NS-1X Noise Suppressor Pedal
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
Looking for the best price?
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Harnessing cutting-edge BOSS MDP technology, the Boss NS-1X guitar and bass noise suppressor showcases its prowess in intelligently taming unwanted noise while preserving the innate tone and playability of your instrument. In Reduction mode, it seamlessly quells noise during your regular playing sessions, maintaining pristine sound quality. Switch over to Gate mode, and you'll experience lightning-fast responsiveness, ensuring that your precision-driven, high-gain riffs cut through the mix with unwavering clarity.
Whether you're jamming at home, rocking out on stage, or laying down tracks in the studio, the NS-1X proves itself as a versatile and user-friendly solution to vanquishing noise disturbances. Elevate your practice, live performances, and recording sessions to a new level of sonic purity with this indispensable tool in your arsenal.
- Next-generation noise suppressor and gate for guitar, bass, and other electronic musical instruments
- Intelligent BOSS MDP technology eliminates noise with no impact on playing feel or response
- Intuitive operation with Threshold, Decay, and Damp knobs
- Reduction mode for general noise suppression applications
- Gate mode provides ultra-fast noise elimination for tapping, sweep picking, and heavy rhythm styles that rely on high-gain tones
- Mute mode for silencing the instrument signal when the pedal switch is engaged (the pedal operates in user-selectable Reduction or Gate mode when the switch is off)
- Reduction indicator that dynamically displays the current noise suppression status
- Send/return loop for optimized noise elimination with overdrives, distortions, and other noise-producing pedals
- DC Out for distributing power to other pedals (requires optional PSA adaptor and PCS-20A parallel cable)
- BOSS five-year warranty
Boss NS-1X Noise Suppressor Specifications:
Sampling Frequency: 48 kHz
- 24 bits + AF method
- AF method (Adaptive Focus method) This is a proprietary method from Roland & BOSS that vastly improves the signal-to-noise (SN) ratio of the AD converter.
DA Conversion: 32 bits
Processing: 32-bit floating point
- 3 modes
- Nominal Input Level: INPUT, RETURN: -20 dBu
- Maximum Input Level: INPUT, RETURN: +7 dBu
- Input Impedance: INPUT, RETURN: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: OUTPUT, SEND: -20 dBu
- Maximum Output Level: OUTPUT, SEND: +7 dBu
- Output Impedance: OUTPUT, SEND: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: OUTPUT, SEND: 10 k ohms or greater
- Bypass: Buffered bypass
- MODE knob
- DECAY knob
- THRESHOLD knob
- DAMP knob
- Pedal switch
- CHECK indicator (Serves also as battery check indicator)
- REDUCTION indicator
- INPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- RETURN jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- OUTPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- SEND jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- DC IN jack
- DC OUT jack
- Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61)
- AC adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- 60 mA
- Expected battery life under continuous use (These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.)
- Alkaline: Approx. 6.5 hours
- 73 (W) x 129 (D) x 59 (H) mm
- 2-7/8 (W) x 5-1/8 (D) x 2-3/8 (H) inches
Weight (including battery):
- 460 g
- 1 lb 0.3 oz
- Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTES," and "Information")
- Dry battery (9 V, 6LR61)
Option (sold separately):
- AC adaptor: PSA series.
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.