Boss Nextone Special Guitar Amplifier
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
With the BOSS Nextone Special you get a professional 80-watt stage amplifier, which features authentic tube sound and feel.
A Modern Boutique Experience For Serious Players
This awesome amp utilises innovative power amp voicings, and even sports a custom Waza 812W speaker with classic "blue bell" tone.
Thanks to the inclusion of BOSS's critically-acclaimed Tube Logic approach, the Nextone Special produces the kind of sound, feel, and tonal versatility that regular stage performers dream of.
BOSS Nextone Special Guitar Amplifier Key Features
- Professional performance amplifier with 80 watts of power
- Authentic tube amp sound and feel, realized with BOSS's continually evolving Tube Logic approach
- Enhanced reactive drive power amp circuitry and carefully selected components throughout
- Custom Waza B12W 12-inch speaker delivers classic "blue bell" tone with rich lows, mellow mids, and clear highs
- Four analog Class AB power amp circuits, selectable for each channel: 6V6, 6L6, EL84, and EL34
- Independent clean and lead channels with selectable American and British EQs, built-in effects, and advanced power amp voicing controls
- Five-way power control for cranked-up sound and dynamic response at any volume
- Extra Headroom switch on the clean channel for maximum punch
- Switchable Solo function with level control
- Onboard boost, delay, tremolo, and reverb effects, plus loop for patching in external effects
- Three Tone Setting memories for storing and recalling customized amp and effect settings
- External speaker jacks: one 8 ohm and two 16 ohm
- Line, USB, and phones/recording outputs with cab IR
- Support for direct recording and re-amping via USB
- Character Shape for each tube type available in the Nextone Editor, enabling deep tone optimization at the power amplifier's core
- External control support via GA-FC foot controller, footswitches, and MIDI
Boutique-Style Sound And Feel
Thanks to the afore-mentioned Tube Logic development, this amplifier accurately reproduces the complex interactive behaviours of classic valve designs.
The end result is an authentic sound and feel, with a punchy attack, natural compression, dynamic speaker response, and an impressively huge onstage presence.
Not only that, but the lack of actual valves means that this amp is also relatively lightweight, doesn't need regular maintenance, and offers a consistent sound every time you switch it on.
Situated on the amps rear panel you will find a whole host of connections, which combine to offer modern performance and music production options.
Amongst these connections you'll find a socket for the GA-FC foot controller, standard BOSS footswitches, and even MIDI controllers.
There's also an effects loop, alongside XLR and 1/4" line outputs for connecting directly to a PA, and even a headphone output socket for quiet practice.With all of this and much more besides, what's not to like? Treat yourself to a BOSS Nextone Special Guitar Amplifier at PMT Online today - you deserve it!
|Shipping Weight (kg)||0.000000|
|Woofer Size||12" woofer|
|Amp Type||solid-state amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.