Boss LMB-3 Bass Limiter Enhancer is a great way to clean up and enhance your bass guitar sound.
Versatile Bass Limiter and Enhancer
With a great range of controls allowing adjustment of powerful features, the Boss LMP-3 Bass Limiter Enhancer is very versatile, allowing you to get some great sound from your bass whether on the stage or in the studio.
Great Controls and Versatility
In basic terms, the Boss LMB-3 Bass Limiter Enhancer is a compressor pedal allow you to get a really thick and full sound from your bass guitar.
Ratio and Threshold knobs allow you to set the extremity of the effect applied to your sound.
With the Ratio down and Threshold set to max the compression effect will only be lightly applied, turn them the opposite way and your sound will be compressed to a full and thick presence.
Of course, you can use these or anywhere in between these settings to get your perfect sonic flavour.
Using the Enhance knob you dial extra treble into the sound to add some top end crispiness to your tone.
Using the Level knob, you can set the overall volume of your sound when using the Boss LMB-3 Bass Limiter Enhancer pedal and is particularly useful when you want a further boost.
Great Sounding Pedal
As is standard with Boss pedals, the Boss LMB-3 Bass Limiter Enhancer has a solidly built metal chassis which will withstand all the rigours of life on the road. You don’t have to worry about it getting bashed up when you’re going from show to show.
A great way to play with your sound without losing its fundamental qualities, order the Boss LMB-3 Bass Limiter Enhancer pedal today to get smooth, powerful bass sound on the stage and in the studio.
Boss LMB-3 Bass Limiter Enhancer Pedal Key Features:
- Full control of bass guitar's dynamic range via threshold level and ratio knobs
- Enhancer provides increased bass clarity and presence
- Smooth, powerful sound
- AC adaptor or 9V battery operation
- BOSS five-year warranty
Boss LMB-3 Bass Limiter Enhancer Pedal Specs:
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohms
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Residual Noise Level: -86 dBu (IHF-A, Typ.)
- Connectors: INPUT Jack, OUTPUT Jack, AC Adaptor Jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply: DC 9 V: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V), AC Adaptor
- Current Draw: 17 mA (DC 9 V)
- Accessories: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V)
- Options: AC Adaptor (PSA-Series)
Size and Weight (Including Battery)
- Width: 73 mm, 2-7/8 inches
- Depth: 129 mm, 5-1/8 inches
- Height: 59 mm, 2-3/8 inches
- Weight: 430 g, 1 lbs.
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*