Boss GT-1B, a Bass Effects Processor using a flagship-class BOSS sound engine that has been specially tuned for bass.
Multi-Effects Pedal for Bass
Using a flagship-class sound engine and pro-level amps, Boss deliver an incredible bass effects processor in the GT-1B, which is nicely portable being both a light and compact floor unit.
Pro-Level Tone Tools for Bass
BOSS have taken their most advanced sound engine, tuned it especially for bass and combined it with some top-quality tools to produce the GT-1B.
A wide range of preamps are present in the GT1B allowing you to really shape the core of your tune, including updated versions of old favourites from the Boss GT-10B and completely new models.
Premium MDP effects such as limiter and distortion make use of advanced BOSS technology in order to retain your instrument’s own character and response.
You’ll also find graphic EQ, T-Wah and other essential tools are available along with incredible impact effects such as Bass Synth, Defretter, Harmonist and much more.
A large array of mod, delay, reverb effects and a looper are also on hand, making for awesome jamming sessions and boosting your creative potential whenever you need it.
Easy Sound Creation
Despite the huge amount of options, adjustments and effects it has, the GT-1B has an extremely intuitive interface making sound building and parameter fine-tuning a breeze, even if you’re new to multi-effects units.
Dedicated buttons allow you to instantly access each effect category when you can then edit easily using three panel knobs, with these buttons also functioning as on;/off switches and feature status indicators so you can see which categories are active at a glance.
Easy Select and Easy Edit functions further streamline patch creation, so whether you’re an absolute beginner to bass effects or a seasoned veteran, you’ll be able to get fantastic multi-effects sounds in no time.
To maintain a compact unit size and usability, the GT-1B’s three footswitches have been designed to provide easy access to patch selection, tuner access, looper control and more while taking up minimal space.
A dedicated CTL1 switch can be assigned to a number of functions such as tap temp and effects on/off while the expression pedal and tow switch can be assigned to volume, wah, pitch shift and a plethora of effects parameters.
If you want even more control, Boss have installed a jack allowing you to connect up to two external footswitches or an expression pedal.
Free Software and DAW Compatibility
Using the built in USB port, you can connect the GT-1B bass effects processor to Boss Tone Central; an amazing resource for free patch collections you can use on the GT-1B.
These patches have been programmed by top bassists and they’re ready to use straight away so you’ve got great things to start with or to take inspiration from and create your own custom sounds.
You can also connect to the free Boss Tone Studio software which provides a full-featured editor and library for the GT-1B and integrated access to all the patch collections found at Boss Tone Central.
What’s more; you can connect the GT-1B directly to your favourite DAW for recording straight into your projects.
Portable and Powerful
Boss have designed the GT-1B for bassists on the move. Surprisingly compact and lightweight, it’s easy to travel with and is great when you’re setting up on a packed stage.
The chassis has been designed to be hard-wearing and rugged so you can happily take it on the road with you. Four AA batteries provide approximately seven hours of mobile playing time or you can connect to the mains for continuous use.
With this much power in such a small package, the Boss GT-1B multi-effects processor is ideal for taking with you to gigs and rehearsals while the flagship-class sound engine means you even have studio quality tones ready for the studio.
BOSS GT-1B Bass Effects Processor Key Features:
- Flagship-class BOSS sound engine specially tuned for bass
- Pro-level amps and effects in a light, compact floor unit
- Essential tools on board for optimizing your core bass tone
- Includes advanced MDP effects for maximum musical expression
- Modern design with no hard edges enables safe transport in an instrument bag
- Easy Select and Easy Edit functions for quickly choosing and tweaking patches
- Four AA batteries provide approximately seven hours of mobile playing time
- Onboard control switch and expression pedal; footswitch/expression pedal jack and USB
- Download pro patches and editor software for free at BOSS Tone Central (to be available in September 2017)
BOSS GT-1B Bass Effects Processor Specifications:
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1kHz
- AD Conversion: 24 Bits + AF Method
- AF Method (ADAPTIVE Focus Method) is a proprietary method from Roland and BOSS that vastly improves the signal-to-noise (SN) ratio of the AD and DA converters
- DA Conversion: 24 bits
- Effects: 90 Types
- Patches: 99 (User) + 99 (Preset)
- Phrase Loop: 32 sec.
- Nominal Input Level: INPUT: -dBu, AUX IN: O dBu
- Maximum Input Level: INPUT: +7 dBu, AUX IN: 0 dBu
- Input Impedance: INPUT: 1 M ohm, AUX IN: 27 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level: OUTPUT (L/MONO, R): -10 dBu, PHONES: -10 dBu
- Output Impedance: OUTPUT (L/MONO, R): 1 k ohm, PHONES: 44 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: OUTPUT (L/MONO, R): 10 k ohms or greater, PHONES: 44 ohms or greater
- Display: Graphic LCD (132 x 32 dots, backlit LCD)
- Power Supply: Alkaline Battery (AA, LR6) x 4, AC Adaptor (sold separately)
- Current Draw: 200 Ma
- Expected Battery Life Under Continuous Use: Alkaline – Approximately 7 Hours
BOSS GT-1B Bass Effects Processor Controls:
- DOWN Switch
- UP Switch
- CTL1 Switch
- EASY SELECT Button
- EASY EDIT Button
- FX1/LIMITED Button
- OD/DS Button
- PREAMP Button
- FX2/MOD Button
- DELAY Button
- REVERB Button
- MEMORY EDIT Button
- EXIT Button
- ENTER Button
- MENU Button
- 3 x Knobs
- Expression Pedal
BOSS GT-1B Bass Effects Processor Connections:
- INPUT Jack
- OUTOUT (L/MONO, R) Jacks: ¼-Inch Phone Type
- 3/EXP2 Jack: ¼-inch TRS Phone Type
- AUX IN Jack: Stereo Miniature Phone Type
- USB COMPUTER Port: USB Type B
- DC IN Jack
- BOSS GT-1B Bass Effects Processor Size and Weight:
- Width: 305mm, 12-1/16 Inches
- Depth: 152mm, 6 Inches
- Height: 56mm, 2-1/4 Inches
- Maximum Height: 74mm, 2-15/16 Inches
- Weight (Including Battery): 1.3kg, 2lbs 14oz
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.