Boss GKC-AD Guitar Synthesizer Converter
Expected within 2-3 weeks
Boss' newest guitar synthesizer offerings showcase the Serial GK digital interface, an innovative connection technology that delivers improved performance compared to the older analogue 13-pin GK interface utilised in prior Boss and Roland guitar synthesizers and modeling products. To connect the Serial GK input on the GM-800 Guitar Synthesizer from a Roland GK-3 or GK-3B Divided Pickup, or an instrument equipped with a 13-pin GK output, you can use the GKC-AD GK Converter.
- Converts the Serial GK digital interface to the classic 13-pin analogue GK interface
- Serial GK input and 13-pin GK output
- Instrument input for passing normal guitar/bass pickup sounds to the 13-pin output
- Compact and rugged metal design
Boss GKC-AD Converter Specifications:
- Nominal Output Level: -10 dBu (GUITAR OUT)
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k Ohms or Greater (GUITAR OUT)
- Current Draw: 240 mA
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor (Included)
- GK IN Connector: 13 Pins DIN Type
- GK OUT Jack: 1/4-inch TRS Phone Type (for BGK Cable Only)
- GUITAR OUT Jack: 1/4-inch Phone Type
- DC IN Jack
- USB Port: USB Micro-B (Program Update Only)
Weight & Dimensions
- Weight: 340 g / 12 oz
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 115 x 92 x 36 mm / 4.528 x 3.622 x 1.417 inches
- AC Adaptor
- Owner's Manual
- Leaflet (Using the Unit Safely)
Options (Sold Separately)
- Serial GK Cable: BGK-15, BGK-30
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.000000|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.