The Boss GEB-7 Bass Equalizer is a seven-band equaliser pedal designed specifically for the bass guitar.
Free Pedals with The Boss Collectors Club
With the introduction of Boss’s new Collectors Club, you can get some real “pedal perks” just by purchasing Boss compact pedals.
Buy any Boss compact pedal from October 1st 2017 until September 30th 2018 and register them to receive free swag from Boss including a limited edition DS-1 badge, an exclusive 12” vinyl and a free Boss pedal.
Check out our Boss Collectors Club blog post for further information on this amazing offer!
Boss GEB-7: 7-Band Bass EQ Pedal
Designed specifically for the frequency range from bass guitars, the Boss GEB-7 has a great, full-range response, even for five and six string basses!
Boost or Cut 50Hz to 10kHz
With the frequency range of the GEB-7 Bass Equalizer pedal extending from 10kHz down to 50Hz, this bass equaliser pedal works great four, five and six string bass guitars and even upright basses fitted with pickups.
There is also a slider to adjust the overall volume level of the Boss GEB-7 Bass Equalizer pedal so you can use it as either a boost or cut pedal.
Great Live Sound
Working great for both electric bass, electro-acoustic bass and upright basses with pickups, the Boss GEB-7 Bass Equalizer is a fantastic equaliser pedal, allowing you to get the sound for both the stage and studio.
Just set the sliders how you want them and stomp for activation.
As always with Boss compact pedals, the GEB-7 Bass EQ pedal is built with an extremely tough and rugged metal chassis so it’ll withstand all the rigours of life on the road.
Order the Boss GEB-7 now to enhance your bass sound and get the perfect live tone you’re looking for.
Boss GEB-7 Bass Equalizer Pedal Adjustable Frequencies:
Boss GEB-7 Bass Equalizer Pedal Key Features:
- 50Hz to 10kHz Frequency Range Specifically Designed for Bass
- Full Range Response, Even for Five and Six-String Basses
- Can Be Used as A Boost or Cut Pedal Using the Level Control Knob
- Great for Electric-Acoustic Bass Applications
- AC Adapter or 9V Battery Operation
- BOSS Five-Year Warranty
Boss GEB-7 Bass Equalizer Pedal Specs:
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohm or greater
- Bypass: Buffered bypass
- Controls: Level Control knob, Equalizer Control knob, 50, 120, 400, 500, 800, 4.5 k, 10 kHz, Pedal switch
- Indicator: CHECK indicator (Serves also as battery check indicator
- Connectors: INPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone typeOUTPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type. DC IN jack
- Power Supply: Carbon-zinc battery (9 V, 6F22), Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61), AC adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- Current Draw: 16 mA
- Expected battery life under continuous use: Carbon: Approx. 16.0 hours, Alkaline: Approx. 28.5 hours
*These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Owner's Manual
- Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTES," and "Information")
- Carbon-zinc battery (9 V, 6F22)
Option (sold separately)
- AC adaptor: PSA series
Boss GEB-7 Bass Equalizer Pedal Size and Weight:
- Width: 73 mm, 2-7/8 inches
- Depth: 129 mm, 5-1/8 inches
- Height: 59 mm. 2-3/8 inches
- Weight (including battery): 440 g, 1 lb
Frequently Bought Together
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*