The Boss FZ-5 fuzz pedal recreates three classic fuzz pedals with state of the art modelling technology to give you a huge range of vintage fuzz tones.
Three Classic Fuzz Pedals in One
Using state of the art, proprietary Composite Object Sound Modelling (or COSM) technology, the Boss FZ-5 offers high quality digital emulations of 3 classic fuzz pedals from the 60s and 70s.
The original Fuzz Face, the Maestro FZ-1A and the Roger Mayer Octavia return in all their glory giving you three fuzzy flavours to choose from, all packed into one compact pedal.
Find Your Favourite Fuzz Pedal Sound
Boss have kept the controls on the Fuzz FZ-5 pedal nice and simple so you can you can quickly and easily dial in your favourite fuzz sounds.
A mode knob allows you to select from F, M and O; that’s the Fuzz Face, the Maestro FZ-1A and the Roger Mayer Octavia respectfully.
To the left of the controls is a LEVEL knob so you can set the overall volume level of the pedal – give it a huge boost or take it down low.
Lastly, there’s a fuzz knob which you can turn up to increase the gain on your fuzz sound – really boosting it after the 12 O’clock point and taking it to a seriously fuzzy extreme.
Compact Fuzz Pedal
Thanks to the amazing COSM technology, Boss have managed to pack three of the best fuzz pedals ever made into one compact unit.
Being a Boss pedal, the Boss FZ-5 Fuzz Pedal is also built like a tank, with its rugged metal chassis happily withstanding all the rigours of the road.
Buy the Boss FX-5 Fuzz Pedal today and get the sound of three of the best fuzz pedals ever made to expand your guitar sound.
Boss FZ-5 Fuzz Pedal Key Features:
- Vintage sounds inspired by famous fuzz pedals of the ’60s and ’70s
- Uses advanced COSM technology to recreate classic fuzz
- BOOST control for more aggressive tone
- Road-tough BOSS metal construction
- BOSS five-year warranty
Boss FZ-5 Fuzz Pedal Specs:
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Controls: Pedal switch, LEVEL knob, FUZZ knob, MODE knob
- Indicator: CHECK indicator (Serves also as battery check indicator)
- Connectors: INPUT jack, OUTPUT jack, AC adaptor jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply: DC 9 V, Dry battery 6F22 (9 V) type (carbon), Dry battery 6LR61 (9 V) type (alkaline), AC Adaptor (PSA series: optional)
- Current Draw: 36 mA (DC 9 V)
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Leaflet (USING THE UNIT SAFELY, IMPORTANT NOTES, and Information), MODE sticker, Dry Battery 006P/9V (6LR61)
- Options: AC Adaptor (PSA series)
Expected Battery Life Under Continuous Use:
- Carbon: 3 hours
- Alkaline: 10 hours
*These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!