Boss DD-3T Digital Delay
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
With the DD-3T, BOSS have taken the original DD-3 pedal design and control layout, and enhanced its functionality with the inclusion of a Tap Tempo control - both on-board and via external switch.
The Iconic Digital Delay - Enhanced!
A pedalboard staple the world over since it's 1986 release, the BOSS DD-3 is a firm favourite thanks to it's awesome sound and user-friendly layout.
Do you feel it's time to replace your trusty Digital Delay pedal, but whilst you want something new you also want it to look, sound, and feel familiar? Then the new BOSS DD-3T could well be for you!
BOSS DD-3T Digital Delay Pedal Highlights
- Updated version of the industry-standard Boss DD-3 Pedal, with enhanced functionality for modern players
- Ultra-easy operation for fast sound creation
- Delay time of 12.5 to 800 ms, divided into three ranges for quick setup
- Tap in tempos with the onboard pedal switch or an external footswitch
- Short Loop setting for creating phrase loops (same as the Hold function on the original DD-3)
- Direct output for sending dry and wet sounds to separate amps
- Main and direct output jacks now positioned on one side of the pedal
- BOSS five-year warranty
A Timeless Classic
The original BOSS DD-3 has been in continuous production for more than three decades now - an incredible feat for a compact pedal.
This pedal was renowned for its warm, round delay tone and simple controls, making it the Go To delay for countless players the world over.
Well, you'll be glad to know that the DD-3T's sound circuitry and controls are identical to the original DD-3!
On-Board Tap Tempo
As delay effects have progressed over the decades, the key ingredient that seemed to be missing from the DD-3 was the inclusion of a Tap Tempo function.
Well, that's where the DD-3T comes into play. When in Delay mode, simply hold the pedal switch for two seconds to toggle between Bypass and Tap operation, before tapping out the tempo you wish.
In addition to this, you can also connect an external footswitch for setting the tempo. When the tap input is used, you will have up to 800ms of delay time available.
Just like the DD-3, the BOSS DD-3T features a direct output socket, which allows you to send both Wet and Dry signals to two different amplifiers.
On the DD-3T, however, this output has been moved next to the main output jack, making connections that bit easier.
Hold That Loop
Prior to the release of the increasingly popular loop station, you could achieve a similar effect with the original DD-3 and DD-2.
These pedals allowed you to capture up to 800ms of sound, play it repeatedly, and jam over the top, and you'll be glad to know that the DD-3T features the very same function!
BOSS DD-3T Digital Delay Specifications:
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Bypass: Buffered bypass
- Controls: MODE knob, TIME knob, FEEDBACK knob, E.LEVEL(Effect Level) knob, Pedal switch
- Indicator: CHECK indicator (Used for indication of check battery)
- INPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- OUTPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- DIRECT OUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- TEMPO jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- DC IN jack
- Carbon-zinc battery (9 V, 6F22) or Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61)
- AC adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- Current Draw: 45 mA
Expected battery life under continuous use
- Alkaline: Approx. 11.5 hours
- Carbon: Approx. 3 hours
- 73 (W) x 129 (D) x 59 (H) mm
- 2-7/8 (W) x 5-1/8 (D) x 2-3/8 (H) inches
Weight (including battery)
- 420 g
- 15 oz
- Owner's Manual
- Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTES," and "Information")
- Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
|Warranty||5 year extended warranty|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.