Boss DD-200 Digital Delay Pedal
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
The BOSS DD-200 Digital Delay Pedal is a next-generation pedal from BOSS, designed to deliver incredible sound and versatility, in a pedalboard friendly format.
Version 1.1 Firmware Update
For all new and existing owners of the DD-200, BOSS have released a free firmware upgrade (Version 1.1).
This upgrade will expand the pedal's onboard memory capacity, giving you up to 128 available user setups for storing and recalling sounds.
Simply head on over to the download section on the official BOSS website and follow the instructions to begin enjoying the upgrade to this already-awesome pedal.
A Next Generation Digital Delay Pedal
Featuring premium audio quality and processing power, along with support for external control devices and onboard memories, this pedal is perfect for the modern day player.
BOSS DD-200 Digital Delay Pedal Highlights
- 200-series Digital Delay pedal
- Includes sounds inherited from the flagship DD-500
- Rugged, pedalboard-friendly size and build
- Twelve different modes to choose from
- On-board independent looper function
Versatile Array of Sounds
Anyone familiar with the incredible BOSS DD-500 will be familiar with the sounds available to the DD-200.
This awesome, premium-quality pedal offers Delay modes that range from modern digital to classic analog, covering everything from basic echoes to rich ambient pads and everything in-between.
Premium Quality Audio
With an impressive 32-bit AD/DA and internal processing, with a 96kHz Sampling rate, you're guaranteed an excellent sound quality every time you use the DD-200.
In addition to this, as with other 200 Series pedals, the BOSS DD-200 comes complete with support for additional external controls, including:
- External Switches
- Expression Pedal
In other words, if you're used to using a multi-function footswitch (such as the BOSS MS-3), the DD-200 will fit right onto your pedalboard with ease.
Not only that, but this pedal features the capacity to save multiple setups for instant recall, making it ideal for both stage and studio use.
BOSS DD-200 Digital Delay Pedal Specs
- Processing: 32-bit floating point
- Modes: STANDARD, ANALOG, TAPE, DRUM, SHIMMER, TERA ECHO, PAD ECHO, PATTERN, LO-FI, DUAL, DUCKING, REVERSE
- Memory: 4 + Manual
- Nominal Input Level: INPUT A/MONO, B: -10 dBu
- Maximum Input Level: INPUT A/MONO, B: +7 dBu
- Input Impedance: INPUT A/MONO, B: 2 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: OUTPUT A/MONO, B: -10 dBu
- Maximum Output Level: OUTPUT A/MONO, B: +7 dBu
- Output Impedance: OUTPUT A/MONO, B: 1 k ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: OUTPUT A/MONO, B: 10 k ohms or greater
- Bypass: Buffered bypass
- Controls: ON/OFF switch, MEMORY/TAP switch, MODE knob, TIME knob, FEEDBACK knob, E. LEVEL Knob, PARAM knob, TONE knob, MOD DEPTH knob, TAP DIVISION button, MEMORY button
- Display: 7 segments, 3 characters (LED)
- Indicator: TAP DIVISION indicator, MEMORY (MAN, 1-4) indicators
- Connectors: INPUT (A/MONO, B) jacks, OUTPUT (A/MONO, B) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- CTL 1, 2/EXP jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- MIDI (IN, OUT) jacks: Stereo miniature phone type
- DC IN jack
- USB port: USB micro B-type (program update only)
- Power Supply: Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 3, AC adaptor (sold separately)
- Current Draw: 225 mA
- Expected Battery Life Under Continuous Use: Alkaline: Approx. 4 Hours
- Dimensions (Including Rubber Feet): 101 (W) x 138 (D) x 65 (H) mm / 4 (W) x 5-7/16 (D) x 2-9/16 (H) inches
- Weight: 680 g / 1 lb 8 oz (including batteries)
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY", Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 3, Rubber foot x 4
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.