The BOSS DD-200 Digital Delay Pedal is a next-generation pedal from BOSS, designed to deliver incredible sound and versatility, in a pedalboard friendly format.
A Next Generation Digital Delay Pedal
Featuring premium audio quality and processing power, along with support for external control devices and onboard memories, this pedal is perfect for the modern day player.
BOSS DD-200 Digital Delay Pedal Highlights
- 200-series Digital Delay pedal
- Includes sounds inherited from the flagship DD-500
- Rugged, pedalboard-friendly size and build
- Twelve different modes to choose from
- On-board independent looper function
Versatile Array of Sounds
Anyone familiar with the incredible BOSS DD-500 will be familiar with the sounds available to the DD-200.
This awesome, premium-quality pedal offers Delay modes that range from modern digital to classic analog, covering everything from basic echoes to rich ambient pads and everything in-between.
Premium Quality Audio
With an impressive 32-bit AD/DA and internal processing, with a 96kHz Sampling rate, you're guaranteed an excellent sound quality every time you use the DD-200.
In addition to this, as with other 200 Series pedals, the BOSS DD-200 comes complete with support for additional external controls, including:
- External Switches
- Expression Pedal
In other words, if you're used to using a multi-function footswitch (such as the BOSS MS-3), the DD-200 will fit right onto your pedalboard with ease.
Not only that, but this pedal features the capacity to save multiple setups for instant recall, making it ideal for both stage and studio use.
Available To Order Now
If you'd like to query the availability of the awesome BOSS DD-200, get in touch with our Online Sales Team or your local PMT Store day.
Alternatively, place your order Online and choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery and Store Pickup options.
BOSS DD-200 Digital Delay Pedal Specs
- Processing: 32-bit floating point
- Modes: STANDARD, ANALOG, TAPE, DRUM, SHIMMER, TERA ECHO, PAD ECHO, PATTERN, LO-FI, DUAL, DUCKING, REVERSE
- Memory: 4 + Manual
- Nominal Input Level: INPUT A/MONO, B: -10 dBu
- Maximum Input Level: INPUT A/MONO, B: +7 dBu
- Input Impedance: INPUT A/MONO, B: 2 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: OUTPUT A/MONO, B: -10 dBu
- Maximum Output Level: OUTPUT A/MONO, B: +7 dBu
- Output Impedance: OUTPUT A/MONO, B: 1 k ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: OUTPUT A/MONO, B: 10 k ohms or greater
- Bypass: Buffered bypass
- Controls: ON/OFF switch, MEMORY/TAP switch, MODE knob, TIME knob, FEEDBACK knob, E. LEVEL Knob, PARAM knob, TONE knob, MOD DEPTH knob, TAP DIVISION button, MEMORY button
- Display: 7 segments, 3 characters (LED)
- Indicator: TAP DIVISION indicator, MEMORY (MAN, 1-4) indicators
- Connectors: INPUT (A/MONO, B) jacks, OUTPUT (A/MONO, B) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- CTL 1, 2/EXP jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- MIDI (IN, OUT) jacks: Stereo miniature phone type
- DC IN jack
- USB port: USB micro B-type (program update only)
- Power Supply: Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 3, AC adaptor (sold separately)
- Current Draw: 225 mA
- Expected Battery Life Under Continuous Use: Alkaline: Approx. 4 Hours
- Dimensions (Including Rubber Feet): 101 (W) x 138 (D) x 65 (H) mm / 4 (W) x 5-7/16 (D) x 2-9/16 (H) inches
- Weight: 680 g / 1 lb 8 oz (including batteries)
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY", Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 3, Rubber foot x 4
|Power Supply||3 x aa alkaline batteries|
February 3, 2017Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*