The Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer pedal gives you a clean compressed sound with smooth sustain while retaining your original sound quality – perfect for guitar and bass guitar.
Improve Your Tone with the Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer
Boss have designed the CS-3 Compression Sustainer to enhance your tone so you can really get the most out of your instrument, be it guitar or bass guitar, all without degrading the quality of your original sound.
Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer Pedal Key Features:
- Compact compression/sustainer pedal with high-quality circuitry
- Compresses loud signals and boosts softer signals for a smooth overall sound
- Onboard Level, Tone, Attack and Sustain controls for precise tonal shaping
- Low-noise design for super-quiet operation
- BOSS five-year warranty
Sustain Without Distortion
The Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer pedal manages to give you singing sustain without distortion by continuously lowering the level of loud signals while boosting quiet signals.
This gives you an even, “compressed” signal with a consistent volume as the note decays.
With this clean sustain and its strong sound, you can perform some beautiful, mellow guitar solos and cut through the mix in even the densest ensembles.
Shape Your Sound
Four knobs and footswitch give you great control over your sound
You can easily set the output volume with the level knob and speed at which the effect is applied with the attack knob.
A sustain knob is also present, allowing you to choose precisely how long the sustain on your notes lasts.
Another extremely useful control is the tone knob which allows you to add in treble so you can compensate for any loss of high end that the compression may cause, so you get great sound no matter what.
Great Tone with Singing Sustain
Using the Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer, you can achieve a broad range of great sounds. From incredibly clean solos and arpeggios to funky, percussive playing with a cutting sound – the CS-3 does it all.
Buy the CS-3 Compression Sustainer today and improve your guitar sound.
Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer Specs:
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M Ohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k Ohm
- Equivalent Input Noise Level: -110 dBu (IHF-A Weighted, Typ.)
- Power Supply: DC 9 V: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V), AC Adaptor (Sold Separately)
- Current Draw: 11 mA (DC 9 V)
Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer Pedal Dimensions:
- 73 (W) x 129 (D) x 59 (H) mm
- 2-7/8 (W) x 5-1/8 (D) x 2-3/8 (H) inches
Weight (Including Battery):
- 400g, 0 lbs. 15 oz.
- Dry Battery 9 V Type (6F22/9 V)
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*