The Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble pedal is the ultimate stereo chorus pedal from Boss, with a wide frequency range and great control options.
An Evolution of the Original Chorus Pedal
One of the great things about this pedal is its great chorus circuitry that has a direct lineage from Boss’s first chorus pedal, the legendary Boss CE-1.
Now, the Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble pedal reflects the constant innovation, design and development that goes into the Boss compact effect pedals, with its powerful and convenient controls.
Two channel output jacks are available allowing for deep, sweeping, stereo chorus effects with the space synthesis system.
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble Pedal Key Features:
- Ultra-high quality compact chorus pedal for guitarists and keyboardists
- High- and Low-cut filters for shaping tonality of the chorus
- Offers Effect Level, Rate, Depth and Filter knobs for complete control
- Mono input and Stereo outputs for connection to dual amps or for studio use
- Produces a range of chorusing effects, from subtle to extreme
- BOSS five-year warranty
Great Chorus Control
Apart from its amazing stereo chorus effect, one thing that really sets the Boss CE-5 Chorus pedal apart from the competition is its easy to use yet powerful controls.
Two band filters allow you to control the bass and treble frequencies individually, so you can create a wide range of great sounding chorus effects.
A modulation rate control knob allows you to adjust the speed of the chorus effect while an effect level control knob allows you to choose the volume level of the effect.
You’ll also find a DEPTH knob that allows you to set the extremity of the chorus effect – turning this clockwise will deepen the effect while turning anti-clock wise gives you a shallower chorus sound.
Great Stereo Chorus Pedal
With great sounding chorus, stereo outputs and great controls allowing you to create a wide range of chorus sounds, the Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble is the ultimate chorus pedal when it comes to Boss compact effects pedals.
Buy the Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble now and have this great sound become part of your performance.
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble Pedal Specs:
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohms
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Residual Noise Level: -93 dBu (IHF-A, Typ.)
- Connectors: INPUT Jack, OUTPUT Jack A (mono)/ B, AC Adaptor Jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply: DC 9 V: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V), AC Adaptor
- Current Draw: 22 mA (DC 9 V)
- Accessories: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V)
- Option: AC Adaptor (PSA-Series)
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble Pedal Size and Weight (Including Battery):
- Width: 73mm (2-7/8 Inches)
- Depth: 129mm (5-1/8 Inches)
- Height: 59mm (2-3/8 Inches)
- Weight: 410g (0lbs, 15oz.)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||0.570000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.