The Boss BD-2 Blues Driver is a great overdrive pedal that gives you authentic blues tone with valve amp simulation.
Blues Overdrive Pedal
A fantastic overdrive pedal, the Boss BD-2 Blues Driver pedal is one of the best-selling Boss compact guitar pedals available today.
Simple yet extremely effective, the Boss BD-2 Blues Driver gives you that classic, crunchy blues sound while simulating the sound of a tube amp.
Boss BD-2 Blues Driver Overdrive Pedal Key Features:
- Classic "blues" guitar tones with tube amp simulation
- Warm distortion and overdrive
- Responds to nuance and volume changes
- AC adaptor or 9V battery operation
- BOSS five-year warranty
Classic Blues Sound
Plug in the Boss BD-2 Blues Driver and stomp for activation to get some great low range and edgy highs in your guitar sound.
Three easy-to-use knobs allow you to dial in the sound you’re looking for with lightning speed:
- Level – Controls the output volume of the effect
- Tone – Allows you to adjust the amount of treble in the output
- Gain – Allows you to control the amount of overdrive in your sound
Although the controls are simple, they offer a wide range of tonal options. You’ll be able to take it from a slight edge, to bluesy crunchy and all the way up to a strong distortion filled with dynamics.
Sound That’s True to Your Guitar and Performance
Boss have designed the BD-2 Blues Driver to take advantage of your guitar’s true character so you can get beautifully thick sounding chord strokes with edgy distortion or add some raw tones to your lead playing.
The BD-2 Blues Driver pedal also reacts sensitively to the volume level of your guitar and how strong your picking, allowing you to better express yourself through your sound.
Buy the Boss BD-2 Blues Driver overdrive pedal today and get authentic blues tone in your guitar sound from one of the most popular pedals on the market.
Boss BD-2 Blues Driver Overdrive Pedal Specs:
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Controls: Pedal switch, LEVEL knob, GAIN knob, TONE knob
- Indicator: CHECK indicator (used for indication of check battery)
- Connectors: INPUT jack, OUTPUT jack, DC IN jack,
- Power Supply: DC 9 V, Dry battery 6F22 (9 V) type (carbon), Dry battery 6LR61 (9 V) type (alkaline), AC Adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- Current Draw: 20 mA
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Leaflet (USING THE UNIT SAFELY, IMPORTANT NOTES, and Information), Carbon-Zing Battery (9 V, 6F22)
- Options: AC Adaptor (PSA series)
Expected Battery Life Under Continuous Use:
- Carbon: 24.5 hours
- Alkaline: 44 hours
*These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
Boss BD-2 Blues Driver OverDrive Pedal Size and Weight:
Width: 73mm, 2-7/8 Inches
Depth: 129mm, 5-1/8 Inches
Height: 59mm, 2-3/8 Inches
Weight: 360g, 0lbs. 13oz.
February 3, 2017Read Article
Great transparent overdrive, that goes from clean boost to overdrive, distortion and fuzz
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.