Boss BAS-1 Adjustable Amplifier Stand
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
Perfect for achieving a more direct tone from your amplifier, this fully adjustable stand allows for more accurate stage monitoring, easier studio recording and better volume projection.
Enhance Your Amplifiers Sound
Designed specifically for use with combo amplifiers, you'll find this handy little amp stand is compatible with most of the current BOSS and Roland models - as well as a wide range of well-known amp manufacturers.
Capable of safely handling anything under 21kg, this small yet might stand is perfect for the stage, the studio and even at home. Constructed from heavy-duty steel and featuring an adjustable tilt-back design, this versatile stand can accommodate a variety of cab widths and positions.
Super stable, extremely lightweight and easily collapsable via the quick-release lever - it's the perfect companion for the guitarist who values their amp tone and their quality of sound.
Boss BAS-1 Adjustable Amplifier Stand Key Features:
- Adjustable tilt-back design with unique telescoping support arm
- Accommodates a variety of combo guitar amps, including most BOSS and Roland models
- Heavy-duty cam with quick-release lever for fast angle and height adjustment
- Durable steel construction
- Adjustable feet for rock-solid stability
- Cushioning pads to protect your amp and control vibrations
- Folds down for travel and storage
- Weight capacity: 46.5 lb./21 kg
Boss BAS-1 Adjustable Amplifier Stand Specifications:
- Material: Steel
- Weight Capacity: Maximum 21 kg / 46 lbs 5 oz
- Accessories: Owner's manual
- Width: 486-694 mm (Folded Size: 490 mm)
- Depth: 340-445 mm (Folded Size: 565 mm)
- Height: 520-445 mm (Folded Size: 135 mm)
- Weight: 4.1 kg / 9 lbs 1 oz
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.